“Very Helpful staff”

Ranked #9 of 140 Hotels in Branson
San Antonio, Texas
“Very Helpful staff”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Though this hotel is not on the strip, it is only minutes away from downtown and the strip. Everything is new and clean plus the staff was very helpful in everyway. We plan to stay here on our next trip.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the elevator
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I actually had a reservation an hour down the road, but the weather was stormy and I was tired, and the nice lady at the Branson Airport called and confirmed there were "plenty of non-smoking Kings." I was onsite within 20 mins but there were no non-smoking Kings available! It was just me, and I could have taken the two queens, but I had already got myself excited about a whole big bed to myself with no kids or pets or piles of laundry to get in my way! I protested that I had been informed I'd have a king and I was truly sad, but the manager on duty assured me that 100% customer satisfaction was the goal. He would upgrade me to a suite (I use the term loosely, it is really the same room but has a sofa bed) and so I got my King after all.
The property was clean, I didn't use the workout room or pool but they looked nice. Two small complaints: most Hampton Inns where I have stayed have a complimentary fridge and microwave; this had neither. Most have a large screen tv, and this one was so small I couldn't see the channels from the bed.
WiFi was easy access, high speed and no problems.
Breakfast was pretty good. There was only one toaster with two slots which created quite a line, but otherwise there was scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, sausage gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, pastries, bagels/english muffins, and a waffle maker.
The location is great -- close to the RecPlex and Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, TJ Maxx, homeDepot, Target.... Nearby restaurants include Chillis, McDonalds, Freddy's and a Pizza Hut. Luigi's delivers.

Room Tip: They'are all pretty quiet; the property is in the parkinglot of a golf club so not a lot of traf...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank asiapointriders
Hampton-BransonHills, Manager at Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and sharing your experience online. We strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction. It sounds like your experience overall was positive but please know that we take your suggestions and feedback into consideration. We hope to have you stay at our property next time you visit Branson!
Germantown, Tennessee
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Great new property. Nice indoor pool. Nice view from 4th floor, but not in walking distance for amenities. Must request fridge.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank AQD
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel several times in the past year, mostly on business. It is a typical Hampton, which means that it has all of the amenities for business travelers, like a well-equipped workout room, wi-fi, sufficient work space in the rooms, and an above average breakfast. As with all Hilton properties, it is 100% non-smoking. I like the location, because it has easy access to Hwy 65, but it is far enough away from the strip (Hwy 76) to avoid traffic jams, and yet I can get to either the Landing or the strip in about ten minutes.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Branson Hills for two nights and were very comfortable in our room. The beds and the bedding are wonderful! If I stayed in this hotel again, I'd make sure I got a room with two double beds. The King rooms only have a shower...no bathtub and I love my baths! The breakfast was great and the staff was friendly and very helpful. My only complaint (besides no bathtub)...for a new hotel I felt like it was pretty worn. I hope this hotel doesn't go the direction of so many other Branson hotels and become really shabby in a few years. The location is excellent. We loved being away from the noise and the traffic on the strip, yet we were still close to everything we wanted to do. We would definitely go back and I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Arkansas
Reviewed August 11, 2011

great little hotel OFF the main strip!! our first time to branson so we didnt know what to expect and I was so very thankful not to stay on the ridiculously crowded/traffic crazed main strip. The hotel was a short 5-8 min drive to all the main restaurants in town, about 10 min to white water, and about 15-20min from silver dollar city. what more could you ask for? Bill made us fresh cookies every evening at the hotel as we were on our way out for the evening. Since the hotel is only 2 years old, it was very "fresh" feeling. Breakfast was good, they had waffles, toast, fruit, coffee, hard boiled eggs, and a hot item every morning. Housekeeping did not wake us up, and we slept in until 9:30 or so every morning, but our room was spotless by the time we got back in the afternoons! There is a Chili's just down the road for a quick bite. Would stay here again for sure for my next trip to Branson.

Tips: Go to Noah The Musical! It was wonderful. Take shoes/flip flops to silver dollar city in the summer, the concrete is HOT! Try the "Wasabi" sushi place on the main strip..... yummy and great service!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Ola G
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Only stayed one night, but it was a great nights sleep. The room was much larger then the hotel we had stayed in nights prior. Bathroom was nice and large as well. The nights before, at another hotel, I had a very hard time sleeping because the a/c kept going on and off all night to keep the room cool. But not here, I did not hear the a/c at all and slept well. They offered free breakfast, the usual fare. The best part is you were off the congested strip, but just minutes from everything. I was there to watch my daughter play softball, so it was very close to the rec plex. So a great location for those coming to Branson to play ball. We will stay there again!

Room Tip: We checked in late, paid $90 with AAA card.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family