“Great access away from the crowds”

Hampton Inn Branson - Branson Hills
Ranked #9 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel several times in the past year, mostly on business. It is a typical Hampton, which means that it has all of the amenities for business travelers, like a well-equipped workout room, wi-fi, sufficient work space in the rooms, and an above average breakfast. As with all Hilton properties, it is 100% non-smoking. I like the location, because it has easy access to Hwy 65, but it is far enough away from the strip (Hwy 76) to avoid traffic jams, and yet I can get to either the Landing or the strip in about ten minutes.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Branson Hills for two nights and were very comfortable in our room. The beds and the bedding are wonderful! If I stayed in this hotel again, I'd make sure I got a room with two double beds. The King rooms only have a shower...no bathtub and I love my baths! The breakfast was great and the staff was friendly and very helpful. My only complaint (besides no bathtub)...for a new hotel I felt like it was pretty worn. I hope this hotel doesn't go the direction of so many other Branson hotels and become really shabby in a few years. The location is excellent. We loved being away from the noise and the traffic on the strip, yet we were still close to everything we wanted to do. We would definitely go back and I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2011

great little hotel OFF the main strip!! our first time to branson so we didnt know what to expect and I was so very thankful not to stay on the ridiculously crowded/traffic crazed main strip. The hotel was a short 5-8 min drive to all the main restaurants in town, about 10 min to white water, and about 15-20min from silver dollar city. what more could you ask for? Bill made us fresh cookies every evening at the hotel as we were on our way out for the evening. Since the hotel is only 2 years old, it was very "fresh" feeling. Breakfast was good, they had waffles, toast, fruit, coffee, hard boiled eggs, and a hot item every morning. Housekeeping did not wake us up, and we slept in until 9:30 or so every morning, but our room was spotless by the time we got back in the afternoons! There is a Chili's just down the road for a quick bite. Would stay here again for sure for my next trip to Branson.

Tips: Go to Noah The Musical! It was wonderful. Take shoes/flip flops to silver dollar city in the summer, the concrete is HOT! Try the "Wasabi" sushi place on the main strip..... yummy and great service!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Ola G
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Only stayed one night, but it was a great nights sleep. The room was much larger then the hotel we had stayed in nights prior. Bathroom was nice and large as well. The nights before, at another hotel, I had a very hard time sleeping because the a/c kept going on and off all night to keep the room cool. But not here, I did not hear the a/c at all and slept well. They offered free breakfast, the usual fare. The best part is you were off the congested strip, but just minutes from everything. I was there to watch my daughter play softball, so it was very close to the rec plex. So a great location for those coming to Branson to play ball. We will stay there again!

Room Tip: We checked in late, paid $90 with AAA card.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank cheapmomofthree
Reviewed June 13, 2011

our hotel stay was nice. The room was generally clean and morning breakfasts were good. Staff was very friently and helpful. The only complaint I have is that the common areas are not kept clean - spills on the floor and elevator and never cleaned up. The room was clean but can tell they are doing less - its fine that the linens aren't changed every day but the floor could have been vacuumed.

Overall a good stay and we'd stay here again. Location is great off the strip and close to 65.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank ilov2travel
Reviewed June 6, 2011

I stayed here the beginning of June and was one of a large group that was staying there. The check in process was fast. Unlike the reviewed below, our room was clean, the hallways and elevators looked clean. The breakfast had a great variety. I will definately stay there again if I came back that way.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2011

After having read the last guys review on this hotel I was unsure if I should take my mom here for a week. I finally decided to stay here because it is one of the newest hotels in Branson. I couldnt be happier with my decision. My mother who is obsessed with cleanliness was extremely happy with my decision. Not only was it clean but the staff was wonderful! If you stay here keep an eye out for Judy at the front desk and please tell her that Casey said hi! She was wonderful! She even set us up for VIP dinner at the Landrys which is a wonderful place to have dinner. When we got there they had our names printed our menus and we got either a free dessert or appetizer! She recommened places for us to visit all week! Her suggestions were right on the mark! I guess what I am saying is that this hotel went above and beyond! Always greeted us when we came downstairs in the morning and always greeted us as soon as we came back! I would definitely suggest this hotel... Youd be missing out on something wonderful if you didnt stay here!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family