Village At Indian Point
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Tribesman Resort(Branson)
View Hotel
Green Valley Resort(Branson West)
Alpine Lodge(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to silver dollar cityelectric grillview of the lakehot tubbeautiful condoindoor poolzero entrythese condoswasher dryerfelt like homehome away from homeoffice stafffull kitchenboat dockliving roomtable rock lakebranson west
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We love to stay here in January after the Christmas holidays. It is a wonderful romantic getaway tucked in the woods with a woodburning fireplace (wood provided). We had 3 inches of snow this trip! Each condo is individually owned, so each one has different decor, some have flat screen tv's. They have fully equipped kitchens, washer/dryers, etc. And they are pet friendly, big plus!
In the summer months, it is great if you want to go to Silver Dollar City, but not that close to town/shopping. We have stayed here numerous times and plan to go back.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2010

As always beautiful and bountiful accommodations. The new pool house and hot tub were fun and relaxing. Hope to try the sauna next time. Lodge 18, #7 has very comfortable king size beds with luxurious bedding. We love that Indian Point Road has been updated to bypass the Silver Dollar City traffic that we've dreaded in the past. Fun nightlife at "The Lakehouse" farther down on the point (formerly the Irish Pub). The front desk ladies were very accommodating and helpful in selecting the right condo. Ours was perfect for two couples- two king sized bedrooms, both with jacuzzi tubs, and a couch, loveseat, and glider rocker in the living room. Loved the wood burning fireplace, and the view from the balcony.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2010

We have stayed with this resort before. The rooms are beautiful, clean, well taken care of. We would certainly stay here again. We did have a problem after using the pool with chemical burns from the chlorine being to high in the pool. Otherwise the rest of the trip was wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed December 29, 2009

I would first like to say that I have stayed at this condo on many occasions...the majority of them being great. However, my wife and I were very disappointed with a previous visit to Village at Indian Point. The rooms were not clean. There were dried boogers on the arms of the chairs in the living room and there were even dried blood spots on the sheets. Paying the kind of money to stay at this condo, I expected better. Also, the carpet was torn in several different places from someone having a pet in the condo and there were urine stains on the back of the chairs from a pet urinating on it. I would probably stay at this condo again...just not in Lodge 11-1. I hope this is not going to become a trend because I have had great experiences here. It is a short walk down to the lake and is very close to Silver Dollar City. I would still probably recommend this place to people...unless I have another similar experience.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2009

This is the best place we have stayed in Branson in long time. We visit Branson at least twice a year. I will be calling Village at Indian Point again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple