Village At Indian Point
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$54
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
$160
$105
$229
$211
  • Pool
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$109
$237
$217
  • Restaurant
$219
All reviewsclose to silver dollar citylake viewhot tubbeautiful condoindoor poolzero entrythese condoswasher dryerhome away from homefelt like homeoffice stafffull kitchenboat dockliving roomtable rock lakebranson westwe stayed in a two bedroom
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My parents and I stayed here for a Christmas getaway weekend and it was great! The condos look like wood cabins on the outside but are very cozy on the inside. We had plenty of room for the 3 of us. We had a walk out private balcony and it was so peaceful and quiet.

Downside: Office is only open from 9-5 so you can't use the computer or rent movies or anything after 5:00 p.m. You can reach them by phone if you really need something but the office is not accessible after/before those times.

Overall a great experience and we are already planning another trip!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank nastalie
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at you're resort. The only negative is the price. It is a little to overpriced. The view was great, clean rooms. Overall very pleased just expensive. I would recommend it to others. We also thought that the location. It was the strip, which we actually thought was great

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Hawgfan73
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My wife and I our sons family shared a two bedroom condo out near Silver Dollar City on thanksgiving break. it was nice and clean and we enjoyed our stay and will consider it again. We met a couple who were doing the same family thing, but for the sixth time.

Room Tip: We have been to Branson many times and found this place near silver Dollar City. it was a nice, clean condo. Our two bedroom condo worked very well for us and our sons family meeting on this trip.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My daughter, granddaughter and I decided to take a trip for Thanksgiving to Branson. We were all very impressed with Village At Indian Point and our condo. The staff when making the reservation by phone and checking in were wonderful! The only things that weren't perfect were the bed in the master bedroom was hard and I couldn't get the wood to burn in the fireplace but that is personal preference and probably user error on my part with the fireplace. We had an issue one night after 10:30pm where children upstairs were running and jumping on the floor and when my daughter called the office the issue was immediately resolved. I would definitely stay there again and feel very comfortable recommending them to all. Our condo was beautiful, clean, well appointed and fully stocked with all necessities.

Room Tip: We stayed in an end unit condo at parking level and were very happy with the view and ease of bringing in luggage, etc.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had never been to Branson before and stayed at the Village of Indian Point. The condo we rented was clean and cozy. The view was great and the resort was really pretty. It was just down the road from Silver Dollar City, which was convenient and about 10 or 15 minutes from the main strip. We would stay there again.

1  Thank JillL390