$123
HIExpress.com
$139
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
$112
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$76
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$119
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$100
$229
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
$100
Hotels.com
All reviewsclose to silver dollar cityview of the lakefull size washer and dryerhot tubzero entryindoor poolthese condosoffice stafffelt like homefull kitchenboat dockliving roomnice condobranson westtable rock lakewe stayed in a two bedroomfamily reunion
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed in Bldg. # 9 top floor end unit 2 bedroom. The location of the bldg. was nice, not too far from the pool, we could walk there from the unit. Be advised, some of the bldgs. are not as close so ask first if walking would be a problem for you. Being on the Pointe was very nice as I don't think I would like to stay in town. I guess it is just what you intend to do. If you want to see shows alot of the time, then a place on the strip would be what you need. However, it was not a far drive from VIP to the Branson strip. Our condo was so cozy, all decorated like a lake lodge. It was spotless and the beds were comfortable. The kids loved it and we had such a good time. It really felt like home. The owners care very much about the upkeep of the property. We encountered no issues at all during our stay and it was very hot during the 4th week of July. The air conditioning worked fine & it was almost 100 every day! All in all, a great stay and if we are ever back in Branson, we will stay there again.

Room Tip: Request top floor end unit.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ucantrvl
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We are from Ohio and stayed at VIP at the beginning of August. The place was wonderful and the condo we had was beautifully decorated. We loved it and hope to return. The lake was fun and the views from our balcony were priceless. There were 2 pools and our children really enjoyed swimming and we relaxed in the hot tub. Its very close to Silver Dollar City which was nice and just a short drive to the city to see all of the attractions but still private and peaceful on the lake.

Room Tip: Building 16 Room 10 was excellent
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have stayed 2 times this year at the Village at Indian Point. We were so comfortable in both of the 2bedroom jacuzzi lofts that we rented that we wanted to move in permanently. My kids (teenagers) love it there and teenagers are so difficult to please. Actually we had such a great time that we didn't leave to go to the Presleys show or the Titanic. My family just wanted to stay in the pools and game room and Condo. And as for me, well, I had a ball catching three huge catfish and some perch. Cooked them up in the condo and fed my whole family of "seven" plus our friends from Branson, for a total of 15 people fed and happy! I would move there if my husband would let me! The only problem we had was that one of the Jacuzzi's was not working and was not fixable the first time we stayed, but even though we weren't compensated for the disappointment of no jacuzzi in the master, we still came back for a second try.

2  Thank Verna J
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We just returned from our first stay in Branson. Our condo was the highlight of our trip. I could have spent the entire trip at Village at Indian Point. The condo was fully equipped with everything we could possibly need. I enjoyed the location being away from the strip and the craziness. Only drawback to our unit was being on the first floor and hearing people walking above us. Really annoying when a family was moving out and then youngsters that liked to run moved in. Other than that....it was fabulous. Paulette was very helpful with planning shows and excursions with us. We made good use of the hot tub and outdoor pool.I'm still missing being outside on the deck in the morning drinking a cup of coffee and watching the sun rise over the Ozark Mountains. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when we return.

1  Thank Michelle264Muncie
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We just got back from a stay at the Village at Indian Point. We are a family of 5 and I was concerned about staying at a hotel. We needed the extra space during downtime. We were so pleasantly surprised at the great condo. We booked one of the 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condos. We stayed in Bldg 18 and the view of the lake was amazing. It was great to have the full kitchen and washer and dryer. I loved being able to go home with only the dirty clothes from the night before!

We were able to get in and out to various locations and Branson West for some grocery shopping. My husband and I enjoyed getting up in the morning to watch the sunrise before the kids got up. All in all, we enjoyed the amenties such as DVD and board game rentals. We will definitely plan a trip back.

The only negatives we experienced was the fact that we were on a middle floor and the family above us were a little noisy. You could hear a lot of foot noise and toilet flushing, etc. but that is generally expected in that sort of layout.

1  Thank Carolyn S