All reviewsclose to silver dollar cityview of the lakefull size washer and dryerhot tubzero entryindoor poolthese condosoffice stafffull kitchenboat dockliving roomnice condobranson westtable rock lakewe stayed in a two bedroomfamily reunionlaundry room
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great location and beautiful area and scenery, Very quiet, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere! Will definitely will be staying here again!!

Room Tip: If you are looking for a peaceful stay with out noise of little kids running around, make sure you request a condo on the top floor. We got stuck on the bottom floor and had someones little kid up running through the condo until almost midnight keeping us awake. Other than that the building we were in was close to the pool and in a gorgeous area!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I've traveled to a number of places. My expectations are also pretty high. I can honestly say that the photos and reviews do these condos no justice. The condo was extremely clean! I didn't question using the comforter, walking barefoot, or filling the jacuzzi. Which I never do! It was very large, with a loaded kitchen ready for a large family to do some in depth cooking. Don't eat out! In every decorative trunk or box was movies and toys. Believe it or not, the children didn't even want to leave. I had to say three times, It's White Water time! Imagine that. The deck was spacious and very clean and cozy. Multiple seating selections. The decor was very log cabin esc with a womans touch, which was a nice escape. I enjoy trying new places, but it is safe to say that when I'm in Branson, building 17 condo 4 is going to be where I go without a doubt. Hope this helps your choice!

Room Tip: Lakefront is worth it. Jacuzzi is larger than a basic tub jacuzzi. Each condo I believe is privately owned. So all are different. But 17-4 is phenomenal.
1  Thank Angela T
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place is amazing. Went for a family vacation and this was perfect. It's close to Silver Dollar City and not too far from the main Branson area. We had young kids and they loved it. The pools were nice (a little cool but not bad for the time of year). The condos were clean and just perfect. I definately recommend this place and the price was better than some of the others in town.

2  Thank 260Misty
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Great accommodations in quiet area close to Branson, Silver Dollar City and DogWood Canyon. All the comforts of home with large patio with table and chairs. Front desk was very helpful and polite.

Mitchell112 must have been at another location. There is no restaurant here nor are there life guards at the pool area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank threetravelers2012
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We have traveled all over. This resort is first class. Paulette, and Vicky are so helpful. The condo feels like your in your own log cabin. Everything you need is provided except food. I love this area because it is pet friendly. Pet friendly condo's are on the lowest level, which traveling with my 77 yr. old mom was great. I can't say enough about this place. We definitely will come back.

1  Thank sussub4