“Breakfast Dream”
Review of Hurts Donut

Hurts Donut
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Branson
Reviewed July 20, 2018

This place surpassed all imagination of a doughnut shop. The line was out the door to order. You get to the counter to find ,seems like a zillion, flavors of donuts. They are out of the ordinary. Our favorites were Red Velvet, Peanut Butter Cup, and Cheesecake. Most of the donuts are cake not glazed yeast. There is plenty of room to sit and enjoy your food. Drinks are available to purchase as well. My husband even purchased a t-shirt.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

My family and I had heard all sorts of good stuff about this shop. So we visited this place expecting to be wowed. We were not. We were going to buy a dozen Glazed Donuts. After all the only way to judge any Donut shop is to taste the Glazed. I was told they didn't have any Glazed! I said "If you're out of Glazed Donuts you're out of Donuts" The girl replied "Glazed Donuts is not our priority" Nice..... They have a section just for Glazed Donuts on their menu! My family went ahead and purchased several fancy Donuts to try. They said the frosting was too thick and the cake was just so so. We won't be back. PS: I sent a message to the manager and he/she apologized for the girls remark. However the damage was done. Then what followed was a lengthy explanation of how the Donuts are hand made and it takes hours to make a batch. Non of this matters. What matters is the employees and managers let them run out of what is most likely their best selling Donut.

1  Thank ckhouse
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Loved these donuts!!! We were going to get some glazed and jelly filled but instead were presented with many scrumptious choices. All were delicious! We definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We love HURTS donuts! The donuts were freshly made, had a great texture, moist, not dry, and delicious! I just had the last donut today, two days after we bought them, and it was still delicious. HURTS does donuts right from beginning to end. I would love HURTS to consider a cream filling donut option. A must stop while in BRANSON.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We tried both Krispy Kreme and Hurts Donut during our stay. We really enjoyed the imaginative donuts that Hurts Donut offers. I'm not going to say they are the best donuts ever or anything like that, but it was fun trying something so different from the norm.

Been to Hurts Donut? Share your experiences!