Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best mini-golf experience in town? Could be.

We visited on our last full day in town, thus our budget and schedule only allowed us to play a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Brian_P_in_KC
Blue Springs, Missouri
Best family outing in Branson!!

Our family has so much fun on the Bigfoot tour! If nothing else, you will enjoy the beautiful views... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Mary W
Houston, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $11.20
from $99.95
from $43.00
More Info
All reviews mini golf sling shot big foot unlimited rides movie ride bumpy ride great arcade putt putt course adrenaline rush arcade games ticket counter few hours thrill rides all ages other attractions beautiful scenery year olds
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We arrived shortly after opening during spring break and had the place almost all to ourselves. My 7 and 9 year olds LOVED the Yeti Play Zone and Monkey Jump. They spent hours climbing around! Their favorite parts were the underground tunnels and the Monkey Jump. (My husband I checked out the tunnels, but we both found them claustrophobic and hard on the knees.) We left for lunch and came back for a round of Adventure Golf. The course was challenging enough to be fun. It was well maintained and fairly interesting. Afterwards, the kids were back for more fun in the Yeti Play Zone and Monkey Jump. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the day.

We had stopped by Fritz's Adventure to check it out, but one kid was not tall enough for the parts requiring a harness. Bigfoot on the Strip ended up being a great alternative since both kids could play together and it cost a lot less! They both agreed they were glad we went there instead.

We stopped into the arcade, but it seemed pretty pricey. We got a $5 credit that allowed each of us one game and enough points for a few pieces of candy. We didn't ride the rides, but we watched several others having fun on them. They looked a little too thrilling for us!

We were approached by the sales people at a couple of points throughout the day (they are stationed right by the bathrooms). They were a bit pushy but polite. They seemed no more bothersome than at most other places we've visited here.

1  Thank SunburnMama
BransonFoodTrucks, Marketing at Bigfoot Fun Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Bigfoot is very glad to hear that you and your kids LOVED the Yeti Zone & Monkey Jump™! The tunnels are a little claustrophobic for him too so he likes to hang out on the Observation Deck and watch mini golfers!
He says to come back soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2018

3 teen boys loved the place. The tour was amazing and Jonny was so helpful. Recommend this for anyone with kids.

Date of experience: March 2018

Bigfoot thanks you for stopping by and loving Bigfoot on the Strip! He thinks Jonny is cool too! Thanks for the recommendation!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

This was the first place that I visited on my journey to Missouri and JONNY made it very rememberable! I LOVED THE SLINGSHOT! I went on it about 7 times. The drops not really my style, but here I went on it twice! Which was really fun, and I loved when the beat dropped and so did we. Supposedly me and my cousin were Jonny’s “chosen ones” because he liked to make a lot of funny jokes. Bigfoot’s staff was sweet and welcoming to my Texas family:)

Date of experience: March 2018

Bigfoot is so happy that you came to Missouri and visited him at Bigfoot on the Strip and enjoyed his Action Tower™!
Bigfoot loves Jonny too - they're best friends. He thanks you for visiting and believing!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Johnny and Patrick made our two visits to Bigfoot very worthwhile. The miniature golf was great and the slingshot....super intense and awesome!

2  Thank Lori A

Bigfoot and our staff appreciate your kind words! They are so glad you had a great time with us!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Two my two daughters ages 6 and 10 to Bigfoot on the strip. Great price for a complete day’s fun. Erica and staff were so helpful and polite. What a fun place with the mini golf, games and awesome maizes.

1  Thank jon861

Bigfoot and Erica are glad to hear that you and your two daughters had fun with us! Come back and see us!