“Review update”
Review of Bigfoot Fun Park

Bigfoot Fun Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bigfoot Fun Park offers fun for the whole family with our Bigfoot Action Tower™, Bigfoot Discovery Expedition™, Bigfoot Adventure Golf™, Yeti Play Zone & Monkey Jump™, Bigfoot's Arcade™and Bigfoot's 8Di Action Cinemas™!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed March 15, 2018

We did the Bigfoot Safari tour as part of a large group. The $10 price tag is about right for what we got. Basically a tour through some pretty rugged country on some pretty narrow roads. They promote the fact they have the largest herd of Highland cows in the Midwest. You spend about 5-10 minutes feeding them range cubes at the beginning of the tour, and see maybe 10 of the cows. Then it’s off into the hills you go with a guide telling some pretty fanciful tales along the way. All in all a decent experience but had we paid more than the $10 I would have been disappointed.

Since posting the above review, a person identifying himself as an owner of Bigfoot on the Strip has called my daughter on her cellphone repeatedly, has contacted my daughter by email, has tried to call my home phone at 8:30 p.m. on a Saturday, has attempted to contact me by email, and has contacted the person who coordinated our tour, to complain about my original review. The “owner” has also advised my daughter by email that he and his partners would likely be suing both of us.

I have significant reservations regarding any business run by someone who seems to think it is an acceptable business practice to contact family members and associates of a reviewer because they seem to be unhappy with a review. Consequently, I am changing my three-star review to one star.

1011  Thank randy w
"nice attraction"
"a hoot"
"branson strip"

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We arrived shortly after opening during spring break and had the place almost all to ourselves. My 7 and 9 year olds LOVED the Yeti Play Zone and Monkey Jump. They spent hours climbing around! Their favorite parts were the underground tunnels and the Monkey Jump. (My husband I checked out the tunnels, but we both found them claustrophobic and hard on the knees.) We left for lunch and came back for a round of Adventure Golf. The course was challenging enough to be fun. It was well maintained and fairly interesting. Afterwards, the kids were back for more fun in the Yeti Play Zone and Monkey Jump. The staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the day.

We had stopped by Fritz's Adventure to check it out, but one kid was not tall enough for the parts requiring a harness. Bigfoot on the Strip ended up being a great alternative since both kids could play together and it cost a lot less! They both agreed they were glad we went there instead.

We stopped into the arcade, but it seemed pretty pricey. We got a $5 credit that allowed each of us one game and enough points for a few pieces of candy. We didn't ride the rides, but we watched several others having fun on them. They looked a little too thrilling for us!

We were approached by the sales people at a couple of points throughout the day (they are stationed right by the bathrooms). They were a bit pushy but polite. They seemed no more bothersome than at most other places we've visited here.

1  Thank SunburnMama
BransonFoodTrucks, Marketing at Bigfoot Fun Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Bigfoot is very glad to hear that you and your kids LOVED the Yeti Zone & Monkey Jump™! The tunnels are a little claustrophobic for him too so he likes to hang out on the Observation Deck and watch mini golfers!
He says to come back soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2018

3 teen boys loved the place. The tour was amazing and Jonny was so helpful. Recommend this for anyone with kids.

Bigfoot thanks you for stopping by and loving Bigfoot on the Strip! He thinks Jonny is cool too! Thanks for the recommendation!

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

This was the first place that I visited on my journey to Missouri and JONNY made it very rememberable! I LOVED THE SLINGSHOT! I went on it about 7 times. The drops not really my style, but here I went on it twice! Which was really fun, and I loved when the beat dropped and so did we. Supposedly me and my cousin were Jonny’s “chosen ones” because he liked to make a lot of funny jokes. Bigfoot’s staff was sweet and welcoming to my Texas family:)

Bigfoot is so happy that you came to Missouri and visited him at Bigfoot on the Strip and enjoyed his Action Tower™!
Bigfoot loves Jonny too - they're best friends. He thanks you for visiting and believing!