“Missing items.”

Oak Grove Inn
Ranked #28 of 49 Branson B&B and Inns
“Missing items.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

The place was nice and the service was good, but I have come home and unpacked and I'm missing several iteam I purchased and some of my clothing. Yes I checked all my luggage and my truck and could not find these items. I will not be staying there again because of this.

• Stayed August 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Amity, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at the Oak Grove Inn on August 9 & 10th (during the Shepherd of the Hills Car Show Weekend), and this was our 2nd time to stay here & our friends that went with us, has stayed here several times on their trips to Branson. The rooms were very affordable, they were only $39.95 + tax per night. The rooms were very clean & there was a little fridge & microwave in every room. We was within walking distance of the Titanic, The Track, Andy's Frozen Custard, & some of the theaters. The two nights that we was there we walked to Andy's Frozen Custard and got some custard & and sat down watching the cool antique cars drive bye. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody that is looking for an affordable, clean, & convenient place to stay close to attractions. We will be staying there again on our future trips to Branson.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Christy B
Monroe, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Oak Grove Inn is an older motel and isn't right on Hwy 76, but it backs up onto one of the "The Tracks" that is on 76 so we could walk to the Heavy Metal Highrise go-carts. The furnishings and TV were dated, but it was very clean. My daughter thought is was strange that we had an actual key on an old school motel key chain and not a key card like every where else we have stayed. One issue we had was that there was not a second lock on the door, like a chain or latch to keep housekeeping out if someone happened to be in the shower with no one else in the room and there was no deadbolt either. Breakfast was coffee and a Tupperware dish of donuts, so we ended up eating McDonald's everyday. The rates are very reasonable and it was a good place to stay. There was a safety light right outside our room so at night even with the curtains pulled it looked like it was daylight outside.

Room Tip: Try not to get the rooms by the safety lights.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Small Town Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Our room was very clean. I'm nit picky about where I sleep and this passed inspection. It was tastefully decorated with modern furnishings. The crown molding gave it an upscale feel. For the price, you couldn't beat the location. It was 800 feet from the strip so walking would have been easy. I would recommend walking if you're out between 5pm and 8pm. Otherwise it's going to take a good 5-10 minutes to go those 800 feet. They have a full sized pool that went up to 8 feet, and a kiddie pool. The pool area was shaded and had tables and chairs. Breakfast was doughnuts and coffee. The only issue we had was the elastic on the sheet was a worn out, so by morning the corners of the sheet had come off. Not enough of an issue to complain about. I had several questions before staying there and they were prompt to reply to my emails with answers. WiFi is free. The hot water is very hot. The carpet could use a good steam cleaning but it's not noticeable unless you're on the floor looking for something. It was worth the low cost to stay here. It's definitely on my return list.

Room Tip: If you can walk up stairs, do. The first floor rooms have parking spots so headlights shine directly...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Duncanville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

My favorite place to stay in Branson is the Oak Grove Inn. I highly recommend this motel to everyone because the location is just a couple of blocks from Hwy 76, the inn is well maintained, the rooms are extremely clean and the management is so friendly! Their room rates are very reasonable too.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Nita H
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2009

This was our second time staying here. Great clean rooms. Convenient location off US 76. Can walk to many shows and attractions. Room was very reasonably priced. They will give good discount for staying 3 nights or more. We stayed for 5 nights over Memorial Day and our total for the stay including taxes was $211.75. Rooms 108 & 109 are great. They are connecting and have no one on either side or above you. Towels are great. Room has refrigerator and microwave. Excellent value for the money. Will keep staying here from now on!!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
4 Thank catladyTennessee
Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2008

My family and I stayed at the Oak Gove Inn in Branson during the week of Thanksgiving. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. The rooms were on the small side, but were kept clean for the most part by housekeeping. For a place to bathe and sleep it was worth the money. The rates were reasonable and received a discount for staying longer and because family members also on vacation in Branson booked there too. All rooms had fridges, microwaves and coffee pots. Desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Overall good stay.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — room size
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank NaisyD