The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #59 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Clarion”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed at the Clarion Hotel at the Palace in June 2014. The room was spotless. The pool was beautiful and looked spotless as well. The restaurant served outstanding steaks. The service was wonderful. The shopping next door is great for buying gifts for the people back home.

Room Tip: We stayed in the front of the hotel with balcony overlooking the pool. We were very happy with our r...
1 Thank Pat T
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We have the best staff and I'm happy to hear your room was spotless. I want to thank you for your business and your review and I hope you will stay with us again if you visit Branson in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed July 1, 2014

2 nights, 20 rooms, all hard a great time with no complaints. pool, outdoor dinning or a large indoor dinning room. Raining all week-end so we were in the hotel a lot. Plenty of parking and a very helpful staff. We will go back again!

Room Tip: Location is not a problem, just a little longer elevator ride.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy your group enjoyed their stay! I hope you will come back and visit us again in the future.
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

When I was young we stayed here every time my family came to Branson. Now I am so excited to bring our kids to share in the fun! We are coming to stay this weekend and as I was packing I wondered if you allow pool toys in your pools. Like pool noodles, floaties...thanks for helping me know what to pack!:)

• Stayed July 2014
Absolutely you can bring pool toys! Enjoy your stay!
Tulsa
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The hotel has a great location. The staff is very nice. The room was very clean. I loved that the room had a fridge, microwave, and safe. The balcony is nice. The best part is how comfortable the beds are. They are amazing. Both pool areas are kept in great condition. My kids loved the pool. I will definitely stay here again.

If I had to say anything negative it would be that there are not many outlets in the room to charge our phones and tablets. We had room 317 next to a maid's closet. The maid woke me up in the morning because she was yelling down the hall to someone and things were banging around in the closet loudly. It wasn't a big enough problem to deter me from coming back, but enough to be mentioned. I also appreciate the free breakfast, but Sadies does not have good food.

1 Thank Karen T
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I agree we have a great location, very nice staff, very clean rooms & VERY comfortable beds. I'm happy to hear you also enjoyed our balconies and pools. I'm sorry you had a bit of a noise issue, I will speak to my staff in that regard. Thank you for your review and I hope we will see you again soon.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed June 22, 2014

When I walked in my room I was amazed on how clean it is !! The breakfast a Sadies side board was horrible!! Swimming pool was AWSOME !! View from highway was great!! Swimming pool was awesome! I recommend staying here!!

Room Tip: reserve the plaza !! STAY on 619 Higher up less noise
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, I'm sorry however to hear you didn't enjoy the breakfast. Hopefully we can improve on that the next time you stay with us. We hope to see you soon. Thank you again.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our trip to Branson. The room was spotless and well equipped. the part that we always notice is the hospitality. This hotel has it going on. The folks checking us in knew exactly what they were doing. No on-the-job-training. Management had it dialed in and everyone made things run smooth. They were busy, but you wouldn't know that by watching. No one looked overwhelmed, they just did their thing and SMILED.

I didn't know it, but the room at this Clarion included a buffet breakfast next door at Sadies Sideboard.

We will take another trip to Branson and we will not shop for hotels. We have one already selected.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor so you can enjoy the view of Branson and the Ozarks.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OzarkTraveler2010
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you so much for you review. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and all our ammenities. I hope we will see you again real soon when you visit Branson in the future!
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have been working with Kathy Richardson, the Director of Sales, for the past 6 months putting together a family reunion for our family. You never know if things are going to go off as planned, and I can tell you that she did a wonderful job. Everything was great. Love the hotel and amenities. Only part that was very disappointing was the breakfast. It was included in the price; however, it was very poor quality which came with a bug in my oatmeal! This, however, had nothing to do with the excellent level of service we received from Kathy and the staff.

Room Tip: We were in the "King leisure" room, which was well worth the extra amount charged for the...
1 Thank khendersen1242
I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful family reunion. It's so nice to be able to get together and catch up with your loved ones. I'm sorry to hear about the problem you encountered at breakfast. I will look into that immediately. Thank you again so much and I hope we will see you again real soon.