The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #59 of 140 Hotels in Branson
LittleTown, Ar
“Roaches”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

They have a bugs. We stayed mon and Tues night last week (June 2 & 3). We were able to ignore (kind of) the roach crawling on the wall in the hall to our room (416), but just couldn't ignore the one we found one morning on the bathroom counter. I sent an email to the address for Clarion customer service and received a response the next day asking for more information. I replied back with the requested info, and haven't heard anything since. No apology, no "we will take care of this bug problem", nothing! Not a place I care to stay at.

On a positive note, the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Cathy T
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Firstly, as soon as we got your complaint, we called out our exterminator immediately. We have our rooms and hallways sprayed monthly and they made a special trip to re-spray your room. The exterminator said they are German Flying Insects and probably flew in from the balcony. Secondly, I sent you a formal letter of apology immediately through the mail but you probably hadn't gotten it yet when you wrote your review. I'm very sorry.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

For the second year we chose the Clarion for the Westpac'rs reunion. All our future reunions are planned for this great hotel. Great accomodations and staff. Strongly recommended to anyone planning a reunion or other function.

Garland Davis

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
I'm so happy to hear your reunion went so wonderfully. Thank you for your business and for your loyalty. We hope to see you again real soon.
Reeds Spring, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Asia Sailor Westpac'rs Association held its second annual reunion at the Clarion Hotel in Branson, MO for the second time. Our members were treated like royalty with superb service by all members of the hotel staff. A special note of thanks goes out to Kathy Richardson Director of sales for her tireless work in keeping track of our room block and Tim Dent General Manager that always seems to somehow keep all the balls in the air at the same time. As we sailors like to say Bravo Zulu. If you have reunion planning to do, this venue is highly recommended and excels in all areas of: Value, Service, Cleanliness, Location and Room Quality. Mac-OUT

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy to hear you had another great reunion with us and plan to again next year. I agree our sales staff are top notch and I thank you for your service!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I have visited Branson on numerous occasions and this was my first stay at The Clarion. All of the rooms included a balcony with a great view of the strip or the outdoor pool. Also the hotel was able to accommodate the 45 people in my group and allowed all of us to have rooms on the same floor. This hotel is right off the main strip and is within walking distance of the outlet mall and various other attractions. I enjoyed the free breakfast every morning at Sadie's which included free live music during my meal by an excellent musician. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Branson Missouri!!!

1 Thank Monee' R
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and I'm thrilled to hear you plan to return and stay with us again in the future. Thanks again.
Moline, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Our Navy ship reunion was held at this hotel in May 2014. It was a very good experience overall. The rooms are well furnished, & the showers were great. Could use a little more room in the bathroom though. Wi-Fi is a little tricky to get onto with a smart phone. The parking lot is not flat, so watch your car doors. OK, so the negatives are nit picky.

Buckingham Restaurant is an excellent place to eat.

Our hospitality room was taken care of by Joe Cuna, Food & Beverage Director, and you cannot find a better man to take care of your reunion needs. He was just super! He's a veteran, & took care of us in excellent fashion.

We ate breakfast, sometimes lunch, at Saddie's next door. They have very good food, and a 20% discount for Clarion patrons.

I have no problem staying at the Clarion in the future. I asked our group about the hotel & there wasn't a gripe in the room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear you had a wonderful reunion with us. I hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

My first time staying at this hotel. Although, my parents stay here at least twice a year. Doubtful they will go back after this visit. Our room was dirty. With large dead spiders in various parts of the room including the bathrooms where they were easily spotted. We had to ask for things like Kleenex (it was a huge room, but had 0 tissues), soap and extra toilet paper. We called the front desk to ask for the items and stated we would pick them up on the way back from dinner. When we stopped at the desk later for the items, the woman was rude to my mother. My mom had to ask for each individual item again even though they were sitting waiting for us. Why not give her the few things requested rather than having her ask for the tissues? Put the tissues on the counter. Then, for the soap. Put the soap on the counter, etc. Ridiculous to make her list every item one at a time when the front desk worker clearly had them all sitting there waiting for us. We stayed 2 nights, but after the first night, one bed out of three was made. Dirty towels left behind. Very displeased with cleanliness and rude staff. Only nice parts were the pool and the breakfast at Sadie's. Could not wait to leave.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
I'm so very sorry for the problems you encountered during your stay. We strive to assure everyone's stay is a wonderful one, in this case it appears we fell short. I wish you would give us another chance in the future. Again, I apologize.
Texarkana, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I really like this hotel. My husband & I have stayed here the last 3 visits to Branson. The beds are very comfortable and rooms are nice. You get a great full breakfast buffet included with your room. You need to book early on holidays. My only disappointment this time was, I booked 2 rooms for memorial weekend 3 months in advance. When we arrived they were on different floors. I was told I did not make specific request. So if you want your rooms together be sure & state that. Also part of the view in 417 is of the roof. So request not to be put in that room. Everything else was great.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for your review. I'm so happy you like our hotel. Thank you also for your loyalty, staying here the last 3 visits to Branson. I agree our beds are very comfortable and rooms are nice, our breakfast buffet included with your room is a great one. I'm so happy to hear that everything else was great.

Thank you again.