“great branson location”

Ranked #59 of 140 Hotels in Branson
New London, Iowa
“great branson location”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

An older but well maintained hotel. Yes there is a lower level that is newer and more like a regular motel but the entire facility is very nice. The rooms are pleasing, the staff friendly and the location superb, being located right in the heart of the main activities. The breakfast is good and the pool well maintained. Have stayed here three different times and each time I have had no hesitation or event which would stop me from returning again. We have stayed at other locations om Branson due to the reason for our visit to the area, access to certain shows or just to try something different.

Room Tip: Request a room in the main building. Be aware that parking can be an issue. It is a very hilly lot...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
tim d, Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
I just want to thank you for your review. Thank you for mentioning our location and friendly staff and that both of our buildings are very nice. I hope you will visit us again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Lake Luzerne, New York
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Super large rooms, very clean with great bedding. Coffee 24-7 in the lobby near business center. Lots of outdoor seating. Staff extra friendly. Close to most theaters and downtown Branson. Would recommend for all travelers. If you don't use the safe they will remove the charge from you bill.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. We strive to make our guests as comfortable as possible. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again soon.
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Our first visit to Branson was most pleasant thanks to our wonderful accomodations. The room on the 7th floor was most luxurious with it's wonderful spa tub. If I had any complaints it would be the newspaper provided. Unless you are a dedicated businessman, what average woman wants to read the Wall Street Journal. USA today would be much more appropriate. We had to ride around each morning very early to get one or else they were all sold out. Who says we don't read the papers any more?

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
tim d, General Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for your great review. As far as the paper goes, I agree with you. Choice Hotels require Clarions to give Wall Street Journals instead of the USA Today.. I agree 100 % with you. !!!! Again Thank You for your GREAT review ...!!!!
New York City, New York
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Based on the photos on the hotel site, I thought I was staying at a hotel. I checked in and was directed to another building on the property with exterior entry doors. They should call this a MOTEL!!!!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Tom S
tim d, General Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
I'm sorry that you were disappointed. We offer inside rooms as well for just a few dollars more which can be guaranteed when you reserve.
Sparta, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very nice hotel, nice people eager to please. All the amenities a body could want when traveling. A bit on the pricy side but well worth it. We were there with the 801st Aviation Engineers group. We stayed 2 days, took my aunt to a show. We swam at nite and got into the hot tub. Had drinks in the pub. Continental breakfast consisted of a breakfast buffet at the restaurant next door. Sadie's has an entertainer come in a sing to the people as well as great food.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Maria M
I wanted to thank you for your pleasant review of our property. I'm also happy to hear that your group had a great time. I hope we will see you again soon.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Don't you hate walking into a hotel, only to be met by musty odor? This seems to be a problem at many older hotels, but not here!!! Very clean also! We slept great and then had a buffet breakfast at the restaurant next door...just had to pay for drinks and tip! I was sooo relieved to not have to stand in line to make waffles for my kids like the usual complementary breakfasts!!! Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs also!!!! Great for the kids!!!! I would definitely stay again! Gave it a four only because there was no mirror in the "bathroom" and this made it difficult for me to get ready without waking up the kids....

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank christy s
I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. I hope we will see you again soon.
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

First of all, the staff was outstanding. All of them. We had a room with a balcony in the main building and it was very clean. The location was great if you want to be close to the action on highway 76. The biggest compliment came from my wife, who almost always has trouble sleeping in hotels. She told me this was the best night of sleep she has ever had at any hotel. Thanks for a great weekend getaway.

• Stayed September 2012
I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. Our staff is excellent if I do say so myself and our beds get lots of compliments. I'm so happy you're wife was able to sleep well. I hope we will see you again soon.