The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Savannah House Hotel(Branson)(Great Value!)
$79
$55
$93
ComfortInn
Best Western Center Pointe Inn(Branson)(Great Value!)
$99
Westgate Branson Woods Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$81
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$59
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$50
$172
$134
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$144
Marriott
Hotel Grand Victorian(Branson)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
All reviewsoutdoor poolnorth towerfree breakfastsmall balconythe penthouseopen until midnightvery nice hotelhot tubcomfortable bedsfridge and microwavewafflesnice roomstaff was very friendly and helpfulcoffee makerspring breakthe main striphot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very nice hotel, nice people eager to please. All the amenities a body could want when traveling. A bit on the pricy side but well worth it. We were there with the 801st Aviation Engineers group. We stayed 2 days, took my aunt to a show. We swam at nite and got into the hot tub. Had drinks in the pub. Continental breakfast consisted of a breakfast buffet at the restaurant next door. Sadie's has an entertainer come in a sing to the people as well as great food.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Maria M
tim d, General Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

I wanted to thank you for your pleasant review of our property. I'm also happy to hear that your group had a great time. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Don't you hate walking into a hotel, only to be met by musty odor? This seems to be a problem at many older hotels, but not here!!! Very clean also! We slept great and then had a buffet breakfast at the restaurant next door...just had to pay for drinks and tip! I was sooo relieved to not have to stand in line to make waffles for my kids like the usual complementary breakfasts!!! Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs also!!!! Great for the kids!!!! I would definitely stay again! Gave it a four only because there was no mirror in the "bathroom" and this made it difficult for me to get ready without waking up the kids....

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank christy s

I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

First of all, the staff was outstanding. All of them. We had a room with a balcony in the main building and it was very clean. The location was great if you want to be close to the action on highway 76. The biggest compliment came from my wife, who almost always has trouble sleeping in hotels. She told me this was the best night of sleep she has ever had at any hotel. Thanks for a great weekend getaway.

• Stayed: September 2012

I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. Our staff is excellent if I do say so myself and our beds get lots of compliments. I'm so happy you're wife was able to sleep well. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great Hotel excellent service I requested room in first building after made reservation Upon checking in Im given back of second building room 535 I had an ankle and knee brace was told no room available this was not the case breakfast was served next door as sadies no parking was available at restaurant had to park by hotel on hill in back Indoor pool was nice. Couldnt cancel since it was already paid for

Room Tip: be in first building
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the location of your room and that your request was not able to be met. We do everything we possibly can to honor requests. I hope you will give us another chance if you visit Branson in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Cancelled another hotel to stay here based on photos and reviews. Very Very misleading is the fact that behind this great front entrance is a old motel type hotel where most of the rooms are located. When you book you are not told this and would never have booked if this had been know. Too late to cancel since cancellation day was prior day to arrival. Very unhappy since there are so many other places to choose from. Also breakfast is a voucher to restaurant next door which includes buffet but you are charged for drinks and tip.

Room Tip: Do not recommend this hotel at all. Also please note that on the weekends this main road becomes a parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah R

I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the location of your room and I'm sorry you were disappointed in the breakfast. I hope you will give us another chance if you visit Branson in the future.