“Great hotel that is centrally located!”

The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #57 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We got a great rate on this hotel for our family reunion. We loved it! The rooms were nice, clean, and good-sized. The staff were lovely and quite accomodating. There were two pool (indoor & outdoor). We were at the outdoor pool every evening and loved it. It is huge ... with a separated (with buoy time line) area for the deeper area for adults and an extensive area for children or those who enjoy shallow depth.

The hotel provides a free breakfast each day at the restaurant next door. Coffee, milk, and juice are all free. They do charge for sodas ... which we don't drink for breakfast anyway.

I will stay here again anytime I come to Branson!

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the elevator. We often used the stairs because we were a little farther fr...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
tim d, General Manager at The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities and that we were able to offer you a great group rate. I hope we will see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Branson Clarion Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at the Clarion last year and re booked for this year. We love the rooms with the balconies and the outdoor pool. The beds are comfy and everything is very clean. Make sure if you book that you request the rooms with the balconies in the main building. The balconies aren't huge but two people can sit comfortably. The rooms come with a safe (not that we felt the need to use it in Branson), a microwave, and a mini refrigerator. The workers at the hotel are all very nice. A free breakfast buffet is included and it was okay, not great but certainly good enough for a free meal. It is next door at Sadie's which was okay. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room with the balconies (the inside rooms) connected to the main building.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I also want to thank you for being a repeat guest. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I made reservations in advance for a certain room. Didn't get the room. Requested balcony facing 76 Strip. My balcony faced the street but there wasa huge tree right in the way. Right next to the balcony is where all the smokers gathered to smoke. Also the Free breakfast buffet didn't include drinks!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Koreycjmom

I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the location of your room and that your request was not able to be met and that your drinks weren't free. We do everything we possibly can to honor requests. I hope you will give us another chance if you visit Branson in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were able to get this hotel at a discounted rate due to a friends and family discount. If we had paid full price I would really have been disappointed. We checked in on Thursday night and the staff checking us in seemed very occupied with something else. I had to ask questions like, "How do I get to my room?" Parking was also horrid. We had to park in front of the restaurant next door, Sadies, all 3 nights. We also found out how thin the walls were. We could hear the toilets flush in the rooms beside us... Also, someone went running through the halls and talking loudly almost all 3 nights we were there. Breakfast was good at Sadies next door (complimentary through the hotel). The pools were both very nice. The outdoor pool had a large 3-foot area perfect for our younger children to enjoy. However, I didn't enjoy the 1950s music so much while we were swimming. No music would have been fine. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. OH and I was really excited about the room with a balcony until I realized we were on the first floor. I really don't think we will be staying here again. We have stayed in nicer hotels for less money without a discount in the past. But, it's a great option for a clean place to stay if you don't mind too much noise and very little parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. We do everything we possibly can so that our guests enjoy their stay with us. I hope you will give us another chance if you visit Branson in the future.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here several years ago and loved it. So I was excited to book early for this trip and get a discounted rate. However...I didn't realize that it meant we were staying "out back" in the "motel" portion of the place. The indoor pool was freezing, the beds were hard, the drinking glasses were filthy and the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night, sending everyone out into the parking lot in their jammies. I don't know if it was prank or malfunction, but either way it added to my unhappiness with our stay.

1  Thank Cindi L

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us. We have new pillowtop mattresses with plush mattress covers on top of that in all our rooms and the pool is cleaned and tested every single day. It is always kept at the temperature required by the health department. A child had pulled the fire alarm which obviously is out of our control. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We just happened to walk in on a Friday night late, the assistant gm waited on us, he was very friendly, was glade to show us a king suite, in which was awesome and yes we took it, beds are so comfy, our suite was great, and we had double balconies in which were large and cool to sit on in the am and watch the strip. We had two TV's and plenty of sitting areas. We will be back again. Loved it.

• Stayed: July 2012

I wanted to thank you for the pleasant review you placed about our property. I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and our amenities. I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Family of four...boys 13 and 8....staff very helpful..room very clean and I am very picky...I looked at room before we stayed and looked at pool....the pool was big and cold and clean every day....we had room with balcony looking over pool...great price....complinentary breakfast at sadies was a full buffet ...awesome stay ....maintained grounds by staff best in Branson.! Thanks Clarion kids were even impressed!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012