“Wonderful”
Review of Bradford Inn

Bradford Inn
Ranked #6 of 48 Branson B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been staying at the Bradford Inn since 2001. This is such a wonderful place. Very unique, family owned and operated. They serve a full breakfast that is included in the price of the room. Breakfast is usually cooked by one of the owners. They have a lunchroom that serves excellent soups, sandwiches and desserts. The Inn is within a couple of miles of Highway 76 but not so close that the traffic is a problem.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room. Individually decorated.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Linda F

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is my favorite place to stay in Branson, and I have stayed at many others before finding this place, actually getting a referral from a couple sitting next to me on a dinner cruise. They said they always stay at the Bradford so after their recommendation, I decided to try it the next time in Branson and that is the only place I have stayed since. It is always exceptionally clean and has wonderful meals, both the made-to-order breakfast and also lunch. The bakery is absolutely fantastic and has the best pastries in the world. Last March 3 of us gals stayed at the Bradford House, and it was beautiful, all Victorian, and Bob and his wife were the best innkeepers ever. Anything they could possibly do to make our stay the best ever, they were most willing to do for us. The owners of both properties make the place what it is and I will definitely be back again and again. The location is so nice and also easy to get to, along with the view of the city is outstanding. This place is definitely a keeper. Plan to bring family there over Thanksgiving and I am sure they will be as pleased as I have always been.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I desperately needed time away from home, work and family. Last weekend we went to Branson and stayed at the Bradford Inn and was not disappointed. The room was clean, the gas fireplace was nice and the bed was very comfortable. If you like to sleep late, the Whisteria Room is not for you, as the morning sun was shining bright through the windows. The windows do not have room darkening drapes, only mini blinds and valances. We had no intentions of sleeping late, so it wasn't an issue for us. The Whisteria room had a beautiful view of the Fall trees and hills. The breakfast was delicious and there was a nice variety of food.

At first we had a little trouble finding the Bradford Inn as our GPS did not recognize the address.

Two years ago we stayed at the Bradford House and also had a pleasant experience. Both locations are nice, but we prefer the Bradford House, as it is more elegant where the Bradford Inn is more of a country atmosphere. Unlike the Bradford Inn, the dining room at the Bradford House is more intimate and guest have access to the kitchen for ice and night-time snacks. To my knowledge the Bradford House does not have any rooms with a fireplace, which we really enjoyed at the Bradford Inn.

I recommend BOTH locations and we would stay there again and again and again! The nice thing about a Bed and Breakfast, it's quiet and there are no kids running up and down the hallways, yelling and slamming doors, which has been our experience at various hotels in Branson. Also, the breakfast is fresh and the eggs are made to your preference, and you don't have to deal with people crowded around a food bar.

Room Tip: The bathrooms at the Bradford Inn has countertop space for personal items where the bathrooms at the...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here when we went to Silver Dollar City this past summer. The room was very nice and clean, and it was nice to not stay on the main strip with all the noise and traffic. We loved sitting outside on the deck area, and we loved how quiet and nice it was there. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bseifert
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I love the location away from all the hustle and bustle, but in only a few minutes you are back in town. The view from this ridge top is outstanding. My wife and I have stayed here several times, we love all the themed rooms. The breakfast is outstanding. When we want a nice quiet get away, this is our go to place.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Dleep
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We stayed here about 14 yrs ago the first time, in the Rose room I think, it had a Rose stained glass window. We had homemade waffles for breakfast, and the owner's children (one was a blonde curly headed angel) were running around as we ate. Lovely family atmosphere, loved the view from our balcony every night when we came in. God called us to the mission field on that balcony, we knew He had a special plan for us, we just didn't know how or why. We have been part-time missionaries to Mexico for about 11 yrs now, and we have seen so much. We returned to Bradford Inn one other trip, and we plan to book a room this Oct when we get away for a little R&R. We've stayed in other places over the years as well, but none compare to the Bradford. It just feels like home away from home!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janice C
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel (though it is more like a bed and breakfast) several times in the past, as I pick up my daughter from summer camp. The place never changes, and that is a good thing. This is the place to stay if you want to relax, as it is quiet and comfortable. It is less than 10 minutes from the westerly end of Branson, and about the same distance from Silver Dollar City.

It does not have a weight room or swimming pool, but that was OK with me.

My wife joined me on this trip, and she agrees, this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Call the Inn ahead if you have questions. This Inn is family owned, and there are other facilities...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family