“A lovely Inn.”
Review of Bradford Inn

Bradford Inn
Ranked #6 of 48 Branson B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 2, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed our trip to Branson. The Bradford Inn is a place we will definitely stay on our next visit. We liked the location of the Inn; close to all the action but off the beaten path. Our room, "The Gothic Room," was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was huge. We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and fireplace. It was chilly a few of the nights we were there, and the gas fireplace was cozy and romantic. Our room was quiet; we heard no road traffic. Breakfast was very good both mornings we stayed, and everyone was very friendly and helpful. We will stay here again!
My only suggestion for improvement is that the owners should highly consider new/updated shower heads.

Room Tip: Gothic room was in a great location; no traffic.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TeacherGirl97

Reviewed May 14, 2011

My two sisters and I had a "girls only" weekend in Branson. We stayed at the Loft at the Bradford Inn and it was perfect. The view from the deck was gorgeous. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast cooked to order. Also, they serve a lunch and have yummy desserts. We will be back again soon!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank fishforfun
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We stayed at the Bradford Inn between Dec 27th-Jan. 1st. We were very impressed with the Bradford Inn. It took me 3 months to select a place to stay in Branson and we were not sorry at all. We left believing that we had made the right choice. The location is absolutely beautiful and it was a very pleasant and relaxing respite before heading back to work the following week. We divided our stay between the Carriage Room and the Secret Garden Room. The Carriage room was my favorite! I was a bit dissapointed that the jacuzzi tub and the fridge did not work in the Secret Garden, but it did not hamper our fun. I loved the fact that my daughter used the seperate sitting room as her own private retreat. She had her toys and games spread everywhere in her own space. These rooms were almost more like private apartments to me, although I believe the rooms all differ and do not all have sitting rooms. I travelled with my mother in law and 8 yr. old daughter. Greg made us breakfast everyday and it was delicious. He was super pleasant and fun to talk to. It was also fun to talk to people who were super friendly and from other parts of the country during breakfast time. Breakfast was generally the same menu every morning and we loved it! Eggs made to order, biscuits and gravy (my fav.), fruit compote, waffles, some mornings were coffee cakes, pastry items, cereals, juice and the coffee was GREAT. I am a very picky regular Starbucks customer so if I like the coffee- it's saying a lot. Overall, we loved our stay and hope to return to the Bradford Inn someday. I would also like to add the fact that the Bradford is just outside of town which I find to be a bonus, because you are away from all of the hustle bustle and traffic. I was not at all impressed with the looks of the many dated looking hotels in town that looked cramped. I shudder at the thought that I almost chose a couple of those places to stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank javamamma
Reviewed November 4, 2010

We have stayed at the Bradford Inn quite a few times now and the only disappointment is the times we have stopped and there wasn't a room available. We love the rooms. We have stayed in a few of them. But mostly we like the location of the inn. It is away from all the hustle and bustle of Branson. It is out in the quiet countryside and has a beautiful view overlooking the city of Branson. Love it at night when all the lights are twinkling.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This bed and breakfast is wonderful! We have been going here for years. The rooms and beds are great and the breakfast is wonderful as you look out over Branson and leisurely eat.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Myself and my teenager traveled to Branson for the third time. This trip by far was the BEST. We both loved the Bradford Inn. The location was awesome and the price was fair. I had seen this Inn from afar the last time we were in Branson, and I told myself "Our next trip, we will stay there", And yep, we did !! And I am tickled we did. I wanted to shop on our second day downtown on Main, and MY TEENAGER said "mom i really like this Inn can i stay here". He loved being in the safe and cozy room. And if he need a snack the newly opened Bakery/Deli was open. The view was OFF THE CHAIN. I would recommend this Inn to anyone who wants a low key/quiet vacation. LUV LUV the no smoking policy no pets no noises after 10p....

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TexarkanaLisa
Reviewed May 20, 2010

I've read reviews about the Bradford Inn and the older owner not being too friendly, that was not the case. We were greeted by a high-school girl (probably the owner's daughter), and at breakfast the owner (a middle-aged man and probably the older owner's son or son-in-law) was the very friendly cook. We stayed in the Gothic Room. It was nice with an electric fireplace, jacuzzi tub in the bay window, large bathroom, great king-sized bed, etc. The ONLY negative thing I have to say about the Bradford (and reason why it gets 4 stars and not 5) is that many things in the room seem very old and could be fixed very easily. There are quite a few marks and dings in the wall that need to be touched up, the a/c unit is an old one that cheaper hotel rooms use that must remain on constantly if you want it cool, the mini fridge needed defrosting and the temperature nob in it was broken off, and in the jacuzzi tub one of the knobs was missing. So, nothing that's going to make you not want to stay there, but there were quite a few small things that could easily be fixed up. The maid servis was great, every day the room was vacuumed, had new towels and the bed was done up very nicely. Also, the view from the Gothic room was amazing! One last thing, the Bradford has a 'quiet time' that goes from 10pm-8am (or somewhere around then), where guests must not make much noise so others aren't disturbed, which we liked a lot!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple