My wife and I went to Branson this past weekend March 21st for a quick get away and stayed at the Stone Castle Hotel and Convention Center and even though they were very busy our check in took no more than 5 minutes and we found our room, the OK Coral to be very large, comfortable, and quiet. Oh by the way very clean with plenty of clean new white towels for the hot tub that was in the room. The next morning we first went to the breakfast and it was packed but the flow threw the buffet was fast and the food was hot and tasty. We wondered why in the off season they were so busy and now we know why. We hope to stay again for another relaxing weekend there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique castle themed Indoor corridor Hotel where all guest rooms are 100% Non-smoking including the over 30 uniquely themed Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include: Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet • Pillow-top comfort beds and refrigerators in all rooms • Elevators • Two indoor heated pools • Two indoor hot tubs • NEW Game Arcade sponsored by the The Track Family Fun Parks • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space • Complimentary WIFI • Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment. • A great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. No pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo