“We Will Always Remember”
other travelers have booked this property
No matter the season, the cabin is cozy and comfortable.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
No matter the season, the cabin is cozy and comfortable.
Fully equipped kitchen. All you need is food!
Harvest table for dining and games.
Screen door leading to the screen porch overlooking Swan creek.
Queen bed in the main bedroom. French door leading to the hot tub.
Twin bed in main bedroom
Private hot tub just outside the main bedroom french doors.
Sleeping loft with one double and one twin bed.
Large walk-in shower with vessel sink in the bathroom.
A dozen eggs in the fridge are compliments of our hens
Feeding calves is a daily activity.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TheFurrmi...
Monroe, North Carolina
“We Will Always Remember”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I've always been pretty good at putting my thoughts on paper, but there are just some things that prove to be impossible to describe. I will attempt to tell you all about the most beautiful farm I've ever visited, graced with the most hospitable hosts, and the warmest and homiest cabin I have had the privilege of sleeping in. 12 Stones Farm, owned and operated by Eric & Hope Bright, had many, many excellent reviews, so my husband and I decided to give it a try. My husband contacted Eric and he was able to accommodate us for ten nights. We (my husband, my best friend, and three of our youngest children ages 4, 6, and 7) arrived at the farm on a Monday morning, almost midday, to the most beautiful landscape accompanied by this wonderful feeling and sigh of relief that this was exactly where we were meant to be. As we drove in past the beautiful pond on the left with two chairs placed ever-so-perfectly on the well-manicured lawn, six ducks waddling right near the driveway, several bee hives nestled behind the pond under a tree, we approached a pasture with a beautiful jersey cow and a few calves, one which was the whitest white and blackest black cow I have ever seen. I'm telling you, everything here is almost surreal. As we rounded the curve, we saw some beautiful chickens and turkeys.....and then, right before our eyes was the quaintest cabin whose pictures had done it no justice. I kept thinking to myself, "is this real life?" The children were giddy with excitement, okay, so maybe the adults were too, so we all jumped out of the truck and entered the cabin to find our rooms. Well, I was actually scoping out the kitchen, but isn't that what most moms do? We found exactly what we were expecting PLUS much, much more!! We had already figured out the sleeping arrangements, but did not realize exactly how beautiful the cabin was. Every small detail from each framed cross-stitched piece made by Eric's mom, to antique quilts, crocks, doilies, lamps, piles of games for the kids, rocking chairs facing the picture window with binoculars, mounds of extra pillows, and fresh towels and wash cloths for indoors and outdoors. It was like coming to grandmother's house. They were even so kind as to leave us a lemonade packet with a pitcher and four glasses, fresh eggs in the fridge, every utensil, cookware, dinnerware, flatware, and spice you need to prepare many meals. Yesssss, there are sharp knives and a cast iron skillet and a blender and cutting boards and casserole dishes. I could go on and on, but I'm sure you understand what I'm getting at, we didn't want for anything. We cooked many delicious meals during our stay. After getting settled in and taking a five hour nap (we had just traveled for 17 hours) we got up and prepared an early supper and the kids went out to help Eric and Hope with farm chores. What an exciting adventure for the children!! During our stay, the children were able to help round up the cow for milking, gather eggs, pick green beans and blueberries, and Eric even gave the kids the last three strawberries from the garden to enjoy. Over the course of ten days at the cabin we played in the river, sunbathed in the yard, fished in the pond, took many naps, played games (indoor and outdoor) visited with Eric & Hope, and were just able to really enjoy each other. We ate fresh green beans, drank fresh milk, used fresh eggs almost daily (I think we ate 3 dozen) ate fresh honey and even used the cream off the top of the milk for our coffee. We utilized the outdoor games, balls, floats, and table and chairs on the screened porch. I also made great use of the washer and dryer (almost daily). It is apparent that Eric & Hope truly enjoy serving others and their love for the Lord, each other, their farm, and their guests shines through. They were so kind to us and so patient with the children, teaching them so many things about the farm. We left the farm feeling energized, renewed, refreshed and ready to come back to the reality of policing and 9-1-1. We are truly grateful for all that these two did for our family and the quality time spent with family was invaluable. They made us feel so special even though we had never met them before. We will NEVER forget 12 Stones Farm and we hope to return very, very soon!

davowell1
Olathe, Kansas
“12 Stones Guest Farm”
Reviewed May 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We just can’t give 12 Stones Guest Farm enough praise. Located 4 - 5 hours from Kansas City, every minute was worth the trip. We could only manage a couple of days this time but are planning a longer stay this fall. The farm is now on our list for one of our favorite “go to” destinations.
As you enter the property you realize you are in for a treat. There is a picture-perfect pond with Cypress trees and Willow that is perfect for fishing or laying on a blanket in the grass on the peninsula looking up at the sky. The farmland is in meadow valley with Swan creek running through on the east.
The cabin description is on point. I don’t think Hope and Eric have missed a single want or detail, down to the farm fresh eggs in the fridge and “Hope (homemade) soap in the bath.
Even though it rained for one entire day on our visit we had plenty to keep us occupied. There a board games galore, a picture window (bird blind with binoculars). There are books on many subjects; information on farming and the local flora and fauna. The kitchen has all the equipment you need to prepare meals or bake a cake (I did). You can Kayak on the creek (if weather and levels permitting). We hiked along the old Stagecoach line close to the creek. If you are a rock hound, as I am, you will be able to spend hours searching for the best specimen to take home as a memento of your trip. It was a little soggy during our stay so we didn’t use the campfire ring but it would be perfect for roasting marshmallows and sitting under the stars. Oh, and the hot tub off the master bedroom is DEVINE.
We love being outdoors and Eric and Hope were gracious to let us follow them around while feeding the chickens, gathering eggs, watching Eric milk Blossom and feeding the calves.
Hope and Eric are top of the line hosts; friendly, informative and down to earth; the type of people that you love to meet and keep as friends. We were welcomed with smiles and left with bigger ones.
It is difficult to fully describe the feel of this little piece of heaven on earth. I highly recommend you visit and leave as we did; refreshed and refurbished.
We can’t wait to get back to the farm!

May 3, 2017
Dear Debra,
Thank you so much for your kind and generous comments. It is an obvious reflection of you're sweet and sincere personality. What a joy it was to get to know you and Rex and we sincerely hope to see you again down the road…
May God bless you, Hope and Eric
RoyBowen
Belleville, Illinois
“Amazing cabin and farm - can't wait to go back!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I’ve never given a full review of a rental before, but our stay here was beyond expectations! Hope and Eric thought of everything – and I mean, everything.

The cabin was fully furnished, private and spacious. It was set near the creek, so we opened our windows at night and listened to rustling water. So peaceful. It was stocked with just about everything you’d need. They even left us food for s’mores! Who does that?

The property was full of animals – cows, chickens, ducks, etc. We were able to walk anywhere and explore. We picked eggs in the morning with Hope and Eric, and my wife bottle-fed milk to a calf (amazing). We fished a lot, played horse-shoes, and then relaxed in the hot tub in the evening. There was so much to do, we just ran out of time. They have a big fire pit that we didn’t use, but we will next time.

Hope and Eric are amazing people. They really took care of us. Our only regret is that we didn’t stay longer. Cannot wait until we go back!

Your age range 35-49
John C
Kansas City, Missouri
“Perfect stay!”
Reviewed March 20, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a wonderful time staying on Hope and Eric's lovely farm. They were very attentive to our needs and were terrific farm hosts to our 7 and 10 year old daughters who loved helping feed their new calf, gather chicken eggs, or participate in milking their cow. The cabin was clean, very well organized, and very charming. Plus, the outdoor hot tub in the cold weather was such a treat, and a super-clear stream was about 100 feet from the front door. We definitely look forward to coming back.

ralphlari...
Zionsville, Indiana
“Great place and Great hosts for a Get-Away!”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We loved our time at the 12 Stones Guest Farm Cottage. Eric & Hope are wonderful hosts. Neat people! We really enjoyed the peace and solitude of being off grid. Cottage was wonderful with cool, homey decorations. We enjoyed seeing the farm animals; cows, turkeys, chickens, etc. and even saw wildlife of a bald eagle, wild turkeys, and fish in the river.
We would highly recommend this retreat setting. Great stuff!

Road69410...
“Absolutely spectacular, in every way!!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Hope and Eric have truly blessed the world of vacation rental homes with their private cabin! My boyfriend and I drove up from Tulsa, Oklahoma to stay two nights so we could celebrate my 30th birthday, and we definitely made the PERFECT decision by picking their place!

The description and pictures of the property just don't do it justice! Everything was so incredibly beautiful, down to the tiniest detail - the hand-painted wooden signs directing us from the front gate to the cabin, the chalkboard with a personal message welcoming us as soon as we walked in the front door, the spotless interior (and I mean, spotless - there wasn't even dust under the bed when I bent down to double-check that we hadn't forgotten anything before leaving!), the various family heirlooms decorating every room (there were lots of cross stitching pieces framed and hung on the walls - I cross stitch as a hobby, and Eric told me all about his mother and grandmother cross stitching), the complimentary hand-made soap carefully wrapped in twine with a little bow (smelled great, by the way), even the toilet paper was folded into a little triangle (think fancy hotel-esque)!!!

Even more than how great the property and its amenities were though (by the way, we LOVED the hottub and are thinking about getting one ourselves now!), Hope and Eric were such gracious hosts. They knew how excited I was about the animals, and they were genuinely happy to humor me by letting me gather the chicken eggs, help corral the chickens and turkeys into their coops for the night, pet the cows, and teach me all kinda of little facts about poultry, bovine, agriculture, and farming in general!

We absolutely loved every aspect of our weekend getaway, and we fully intend on returned in the future!

Your age range 25-34
Mar 2, 2017
Nicole and Coltan,
Thank you for such a complementary review! We sincerely enjoyed hosting you two at 12 Stones Farm! Your enthusiasm was delightful and encouraging!
Nicole, we hope your birthday weekend will bring fond memories for many months to come… ❣
It would be our privilege to have you both back in the future.
Happy Trails, Hope and Eric
brittney8...
Wichita, Kansas
“Perfect relaxing get-away location and hosts!”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The cabin is tucked away on a relaxing farm just outside of Branson. It is the perfect location for a get-away if you are looking to recharge or to connect with friends and family you are traveling with. The cabin is right next to a creek with a screened in porch in view of the creek and beautiful outdoors surrounding the cabin. The cozy cabin continues outdoors with a porch on two sides and all the seating you could need to enjoy the fresh country air. The hot tube off the master bedroom is the best place to relax day or night. It is easily accessible and super simple to run. The hosts are only a call or text away and were the best to work with. Hope and Eric respond in a timely manner and give simple to follow directions to the cabin. They made sure to make me feel right at home with a basket full of goodies to make s'mores and farm fresh eggs! They will even give you a tour of the farm and let you get involved in the chores and farm life during your stay. Definitely plan to visit again soon!

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks Brittany for getting in touch what a blessing to have you come and visit. Thank you so much for your support! God's richest blessings on all that you do in the future and especially on your gentle touch and kind words in the nursing field. Stay in touch...
Love Hope and Eric
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing