Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Not as good as last time.

We visited Fritz's last year and decided that it was a "Must Do Again" attraction when we visited... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
Jack4355197
Catoosa, Oklahoma
Homeschool day for the win

We brought our 3 kids here (ages 7, 5, and 2.5) while on vacation. We happened to see that they... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2018

from $38.50
from $45.00
from $37.22
More Info
All reviews ropes course climbing wall laser maze zip line ninja warrior laser room height requirement underground tunnel fast slides great workout tight places spiral slide physical activities active families type activities half pipe climbing area
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I went to Fritz's while I was in Branson with some other college students and this was the highlight of our visit. There is so much to do, you can never really get bored. There are activities for all ages and challenge levels- whether you are 6 or 56, there is something fun for you to do. The outdoor climbing wall is a unique experience unlike any other, and the indoor ropes course is well-planned out and easy to navigate. There are also warped walls, indoor climbing walls, a tunnel system, laser room, and other activities for the whole family to enjoy. Highly recommend to anyone visiting Branson that wants some fun physical activity!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We'd been planning our trip to Branson for a few weeks.

Of course, the day we arrived, it rained. All day.

Rather than go to Silver Dollar City (we have season passes there), we decided to do something inside.

We considered the Ralph Foster Museum, Butterfly Palace (done before and it's awesome), and the Car and Farm Museum, but we settled on Fritz's.

From what we could tell online, it was going to cost roughly $20 or so for each of our sons (aged 11 and 8).

Let me just say this: The other reviews complaining about the pricing are absolutely valid.

The pricing structure at Fritz's is at best confusing, and at worst completely deceptive.

When we got there, it was so loud I couldn't understand the cashier at all.

But one thing was apparent -- this was going to cost us.

My wife and I had no intention of doing any of the obstacles/attractions, but we ended up paying $97 for the 4 of us.

There's some sort of very limited pass ($12 or so), but I'm still unclear what that would allow us to do.

I think since our kids are in a younger bracket, we had to pay a higher amount to be in there with them.

Oh, and whatever it was my wife and I paid for (like $20-something each), it didn't enable us to do the one thing I would have liked to have tried--the tethered climbing Zipline course.

Oh and one of my sons had on Nike slides. There's a $5 shoe rental fee right there.

That being said, our sons DID have a good time, and I don't really regret going. We were there for 2-3 hours.

To a degree, I expect to be gouged when I go on vacation. I'm sure an operation like this isn't cheap to run.

But the pricing structure here needs an overhaul. Transparency needs to be improved.

I've been to many of these types of attractions in many different cities, and the most unique, and best by far, is the City Museum in St. Louis. There's nothing like it.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We made two visits here during our stay . Our grandson had a great time here and on the last day of our trip he wanted to go back one more time. My husband and grandson spent two fun afternoons here . I paid the non participant rate the first visit and watched them but the next visit I dropped them off and visited some shops that I was interested in seeing. I think it is a nice addition to all that Branson has to offer for families especially when it's very hot or cold or rainy outside ! Best to check the prices before you go to determine if it's something you want to do or not.

1  Thank hillfence52
Reviewed July 3, 2017

It rained Friday and I used Fritz's as an alternative to the other outside attractions. Great decision. My family (wife and two sons 11 & 9) had a blast. Many people complain about the price of admission, but we participated with our boys. We did everything they did except the tunnels. We walled climbed, zip lined, and played in the laser room. We arrived around 12:30 and left around 5 for a break and returned around 6:30. The evening was not as crowded and we hung out on the ropes until we got tired. The time spent was worth the price of admission. We did experience one worker that was immature and inconsiderate. He put his hand up to give my son a high five but then refused to touch his hand. My son was bothered, I did not want to make a scene, but I explained that some people in life are rude. ALL of the other workers were helpful and very nice. We visited Branson in March and did not go to Fritz's because I listened to all the negative reviews about the price. There is no doubt that we will visit Fritz's when we make future trips to Branson. The kids had too much fun and they slept like babies when we finally made it back to the hotel.

1  Thank Mtzk316
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

My family visits Branson often and somehow had never gone to Fritz's. We had heard it was great fun and it sure was! We had grandkids aged 6 and 10. My sister had her 9 year old granddaughter too. All three kids LOVED this unique playground. Rock wall climbing, rope climbing, crawl through courses, zip line apparatus, lazer obstacle course, fast slides, and a high flying airplane for exploring. We will make this a regular stop on our Branson visits!

1  Thank mickey948