Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Not as good as last time.

Reviewed September 29, 2018
Jack4355197
Catoosa, Oklahoma
Homeschool day for the win

Reviewed September 24, 2018

from $38.50
from $45.00
from $37.22
More Info
All reviews ropes course climbing wall laser maze zip line ninja warrior laser room height requirement underground tunnel fast slides great workout tight places spiral slide physical activities active families type activities half pipe climbing area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This will definitely wear the kids out and get them out of the hotel from going stirr crazy. I dont like that non participants have to pay too but there is a fire code occupancy rule. The non participants do get a discount or if your military. The good thing is when you pay you can leave and come back as long as you leave your wrist band on for the whole day. I seem someone had a problem with going downstairs with thier kids and she had a bad knee well there in an elevator to take you down there so even if your in a wheelchair you can go.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our time here. They literally have something for everyone. We will definitely return when we can

FritzsAdventure1, Manager at Fritz's Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for adventuring with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We were in Branson celebrating the Feast of Tabernacles and noticed a sign on the highway welcoming us. We have come to Branson on and off over the years so we were shocked to see Fritz's Adventures on the corner that it was built. We never even heard about this new attraction before. The kids initially wanted to go skydiving but the weather wasn't conducive. We ended up spending our time indoors which was great cuz it was pouring down rain the entire time. I wasn't at first pleased to have to pay just to watch all of my grandchildren experiencing all they had to offer. However, it was well worth the money because I got great pictures of the teenagers being so excited and satisfied with what was available to do. As the commercial says it was priceless! I highly recommend this attraction to any family at any age because even the littlest ones had a blast doing the things that were prepared for them. Also we appreciated the fair prices at the snack bar. Kudos to the staff at Fritz's Adventures for creating such an amazing place for the whole family.

Donna, thank you for sharing your experience with us at Fritz's Adventure. We enjoyed having your family. Come back soon!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We got there the last couple hours. Apparently they stop letting the kids go on the upper levels and/or certain attractions in the last 60-90 mins. I wish they would have told as and they could have planned accordingly. The kids had a blast and they wore themselves out good.

Thanks to other reviews I left them with my older cousin to avoid being ripped off for a 'stay on the ground floor and watch your kids' admission. Thanks TAers ;)

Was clean, full of different adventures and if I return it's #1 for the do again list.

FritzsAdventure1, Manager at Fritz's Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! We are sorry for the miscommunication and hope to see you all back soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2018

We visited Fritz's last year and decided that it was a "Must Do Again" attraction when we visited this year. Last year the staff and management were amazing! This year, not so much. We were told last year that there would be a "home school day" and that we should contact them about it. When we did, the staff would not tell us a day, we were told to keep watching Facebook. Hard to plan that way. So, we ended up missing home school day by about a week. We then purchased the VIa Ferrata / Sky Fall package deal for our son. We were told that due to being short staffed, we would have to wait until later for our son to do it. We were fine with waiting since there is other things to do. However, we were not fine that we were later told that we could not do Sky Fall! We were told that, since they were short staffed, they would not be operating Sky Fall for that day. We were then told that Sky Fall was included for free in the package deal - for that day only. Other staff members asked multiple times if they could open it and they were denied each time. Staff members mentioned that management regularly changed their minds about how they would operate, sometimes daily. It saddens me that they refused to honor the combo package that we purchased. We may have to rethink next year's attractions that we visit. If we do return, we will definitely be more careful with what "extra" items that we purchase so we actually get what we pay for!

FritzsAdventure1, Manager at Fritz's Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Hi Jack. Thank you for coming back to see us again this year! We apologize for any confusion regarding the package you purchased. Some of our activities are open contingent to the number of visitors in our facility for safety purposes. We always strive to have impeccable communication between our staff and management to avoid confusion like this. We would love to have you come back and see us next year so that we can ensure that you have another great experience! If you have any questions or concerns you'd like to share with us, feel free to give us a call at (417) 320-6138 and ask to speak with our general manager. Again, thank you for sharing your concerns.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This place is a disgrace!!! I give it 0 Stars...
We have been many of times and every time their “rules” change to fit their understaff facility.
It’s bad enough to have to pay for a non- participant to sit and watch your kids.... normally I wouldn’t mind however this time I will as told where I had to sit which was downstairs...I am recovering from a knee injury and didn’t have my knee brace on... so walking any distance can extremely painful... was planning on sitting upstairs in a table to enjoy a snack and watch the girls who are very mature well mannered age 10 girls.
(Thought it would be nice to give the kids something fun to do while my husband watched a football game.)....
Not only was I treated very rudely from the two female workers in the gift shop .. but the the manager also who didn’t seem to give a rats a** about what my physical condition was... and lied to my face saying this has always been their policy . Which is furtherest from the truth we were just there August 2 and I spent almost 6 house there, reading enjoying lunch and everyone was happy.
I never have been happy about the non- participant paying part of the whole deal ... but was willing to do so for the sake of my kiddos... but this momma would have to be happy in the process....
This momma is ticked off and WON’T Be Back!!!
And will make sure everyone I know won’t wast there money in this establishment !!!
The End

1  Thank Trip822136
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We brought our 3 kids here (ages 7, 5, and 2.5) while on vacation. We happened to see that they host homeschool days at various times that overlapped with our trip so we were able to save a significant amount of $$. My 7 year old loved it and was able to to almost everything. My 5 year old could do a lot and still had a great time. There wasn’t much of interest for my 2.5 year old but she enjoyed watching all the action. My husband and I both enjoyed the climbing/high ropes activities.
Note: they don’t allow food to be brought in and their cafe fare was so-so, but you can leave and resented, and there are some picnic tables outside the building.

FritzsAdventure1, Manager at Fritz's Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

We love homeschool days. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Fun place. Lots of climbing. Tunnels, slides, ropes, laser maze. Kids have a blast with friends. Have stuff for young teens to toddlers.

It sure is! Thank you so much!

Reviewed September 19, 2018

I'm too old and rickety to involve myself here, however; my grandchildren have been here many times and they have a fantastic time. As a matter of fact they usually spend 4-5 hours here. Now that they have the huge fan to simulate anti-gravity, well this place is just great.

We love being a place where people can spend hours having fun!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The one downfall to Fritz was no matter if you were not going to do any of the activities you still had to pay to go in the building to watch your kids do them. But that being said my teenage daughter had a blast at the indoor Adventure Course. The outdoor skydiving was very pricey but my daughter loved it. You only get 2 minutes of fly time wished it was a little longer.