“Steak or pastrami?”

Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse
Ranked #75 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cheney, KS
“Steak or pastrami?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Spend your money elsewhere. Very overpriced. Service was above par. But, food was very slow to arrive. Steak had so much pepper and pre-sliced that it looked and tasted like home smoked pastrami but far from sirloin. Brisket tacos were covered in crumbled cheese - weird. Ribs were nothing special. The only decent item was the grilled shrimp. Spend your time and money elsewhere. Backyard grilled steak knock this place silly.

Farmington, Missouri
“MUST GO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

OK - if you like smoked sirloin you HAVE TO get this! Yes, the rest of the food is delicious but the sirloin is the dish to order BUT be sure to consume the fat with your meat. Soooooo many times I see folks trim the layer of fat off and only eat the meat. STOP RIGHT THERE PARDNER - cut your sirloin from top to bottom and consume all of it. You won't regret it. BTW - the 12 oz serving is plenty for all except the most gluttonous of us.

Visited June 2014
Suffolk, Virginia
“An absolute MUST when in Branson!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We went here twice during our 4 night stay in Branson. This place is not your typical chain steakhouse, creative menu items and everything I tried was super delicious. If you like spicy you have to try the stuffed brisket jalapeños, and the pulled chicken tacos were by far the best tacos I've ever had. My husband had the filet twice and loved it, and I also tried the Texas enchiladas(one of their signature dishes and AMAZING). You won't be disappointed!

Nixa, Missouri
“The Salad w/Chicken, Avocado, Bacon, Tomato is AMAZING!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

It was a very hot day and we were out on the patio and had salad. It was an amazing salad with Ranch and the chicken in the salad had a wonderful favor.. soooooooooooo good! I've a major fan of avocado so that just topped it off! Not impressed with the somewhat shabby service and the constant bothering us to see if we had put our credit card in with the check yet. That was annoying and made us feel a bit rushed. I would go back for the salad, but I would get it to go!

• Visited July 2014
Arkansas
“Average Franchise Steakhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Heard good things about this place so I thought I would give it a try. Nothing special here, just your run of the mill franchise steakhouse. If you've been in one you have been in them all. Service was great, but the food was average at best.

Visited July 2014

Been to Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse? Share your experiences!