“Glad we made this choice!”

Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We ate here on Valentine's Day. We used call ahead seating as they were booked for reservations. We got seated well before the 1 hour they suggested when we called in. We had the smoked onion rings for an appetizer, very good! We then both ordered the boneless ribeye steak. What can i say, we think it was the best steak we have ever eaten! Tender, flavorful, and juicy. And the addition of the choice of sauce to go with the steak was fun. I had the bearnaise and it was good, but my husband got the peppercorn and it was very good! Sides were excellent..I had the roasted balsamic brussel sprouts, and he had the black beans. Both were good as well. We sat near the kitchen and there was no chaos or commotion, ran like a well oiled machine. This will be my restaurant of choice next time we visit Branson!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We go to Branson every year and always make a point of going to Texas Land and Cattle on the Landings. Food and service are always good and they have a good selection of wines to enjoy with our meal.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We have eaten here many times but this time the waiter was very tentative and he was very busy. Made me a couple excellent Italian Margaritas for $6.50 each and our light lunch was great! I think that was our highlight of our weekend at the Landing as far as eating.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and three kids (ages: 2,3,11) visited this restaurant on vacation in Branson the weekend after Christmas. We waited over an hour to be seated at a bar style table right next to the door. The man managing the hostesses was unorganized and rude not only to his staff but the costumers too. The Hostess never made eye contact or even attempted to smile. She simply said "follow me" and then pointed at the table as she walked by without a pause and said "There's your table" and kept right on walking. Our Waitress was good. She could tell we were cold, tired and hungry. Not a pleasant experience.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

The experience started with them seating us by the door, cold wind, even with plenty of other seating available. The waiter didn't smile. No bread knife for the bread. The drinks were not good. We left after having two sips. Another friendly waiter, we flagged down, was gracious in taking care of our drinks before we left.