“Great Steak from a medium priced steakhouse”

Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse
Ranked #101 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We sat outside overlooking Lake Taneycomo. We had a good steak and then enjoyed walking around the landing area. If you want the best steak this isnt Ruths Chris but it was a good steak and I paid $20 for the meal and drink. The atmosphere was great as a fire and water show occurred before our eyes.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Promenade and this restaurant is literally just steps away. We enjoyed an excellent dinner here and lamented that we don't have one in Kansas City. Especially good were thecrab cakes, shrkmp and avocado appetizer and the chicken tortilla soup. Our steaks were tasty, too! I am sure we will return for dinner when we are back in Branson.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Chain started in Texas and if you like your steak cooked right and the way you like it, not just close but to near perfection, you would do well to visit Texas Land and Cattle about midway on the Landing downtown.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

A steakhouse is a steakhouse is a steakhouse, but there can be good ones and average ones. Texas Land and Cattle is a good one. The staff are friendly (our waiter was great to chat with) , the food was delicious (Contrary to some belief, it is possible to mess up a steak), and it wasn't overpriced. Too bad there's not one in my home town. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Even at 9:30pm we had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. Service was prompt once seated. I've eaten at several TLC's in Texas and I would say this one isn't as good. My steak was dry and a little tough. Not cooked the way I asked, and I never got my mashed potatoes (which was ok - I didn't really need them).

Been to Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse? Share your experiences!