“Wonderful place to eat”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I ate there for lunch. It was wonderful. They have a great lunch menu. I had more food than I could eat. My husband's steak was cooked perfectly. The service was great. We could look out onto the river. I would recomment this restaurant.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I ate here with my brother and oldest daughter and was very pleased. Our waitress was great, very nice. The food was excellent with a great atmosphere. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Our steak was a little dry, but the blue cheese salad wedge is wonderful!! Great location to view the river, and the fountain & fire show on the landing.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We spent our anniversary dinner here. Wonderful food! Great atmosphere and excellent service! 9They gave us free dessert for our anniversary) We will definitely return.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Dined on Sunday night. No wait for a table for five on the patio as requested. Excellent service!. We are from KCMO, the best city for steak in the US. We all ordered different cuts of steak. We were all very happy with our choices. This is a fine restaurant and I highly recommend it to anyone going to the Landing in Branson, MIssouri.