“Steak cooked to perfection.”

Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse
Ranked #88 of 382 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We enjoyed dinner and ordered a variety of foods. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. The server knew the menu and did great suggestions. We felt it to be a little pricey, but after eating at other places that the food was not so good, we didn't mind to pay the extra.

There are newer reviews for Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse

Reviewed September 20, 2011

My husband and I had lunch on the patio during our recent visit to Branson. Lunch is served until 4:00 which fit our schedule perfectly. He enjoyed the 6 oz. sirloin cooked exactly as he ordered it, along with a cup of steak soup and a loaded baked potato. I thoroughly enjoyed the new Lunch Carne and Enchiladas. We both ordered a Pepsi to drink and our server brought us each a glass and then gave us a carafe full so we could pour more as we needed it.

As we absorbed the peaceful surroundings of Lake Taneycomo and the water feature on Branson Landing along came the paddle wheel tour boat called Lake Queen. She stopped near us and turned to sit in the water. Just as we wondered what was going on an announcer's voice broke into the quiet to say that we would now be enjoying a fire and water show set to the song Kung Fu Fighting. It was terrific! We could feel the warmth from the jets of fire.

This restaurant is now on our list of favorites for our regular trips to Branson. We could not have asked for better food, service, price or entertainment!

Reviewed September 13, 2011

Wonderfull dining experience from being greeted upon entrance to finishing my meal.
Steak was cooked perfectly and had great flavor. No need for steak sauce. Sweet potato melted in your mouth. Outstanding and friendly service by my waitress. Will definitely go again the next time I am in Branson.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We had a late lunch at Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse on a Sunday. We sat outside with a view of the river and the hourly water fountain and fire show at Branson Landing. We were pleasantly surprised to be offered the lunch menu and everything we ordered was well prepared and tasty and plentiful so there were leftovers to be enjoyed later as well.

I ordered a salad served with sliced steak medallions, my sister ordered the drip beef sandwich, and my mom ordered something I can't remember and also ordered a shrimp and avocado appetizer that she said was delicious (and huge). Served with a selection of sides and fresh bread it was a great way to conclude our long weekend in Branson.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

The food was great! I had the smoked sirloin which everything I heard it would be. Possibly the best steak I have ever had. The service was amazing! I never saw such great team work! The restaurant however was hot! We sat somewhat near the kitchen which I know didn't help, but we even took off early because it became so uncomfortable. Per haps installing some ceiling fans in areas closer to the kitchen may help? I will definitely return but request to sit nowhere near the kitchen!

1  Thank justine55711