Really had to think about booking this property because of some of the reviews, but with the cost, the indoor waterpark, the other reviews and going the the property website and seeing the pictures I went ahead and booked this property. We stayed in the Atruim Rooms because of the cost difference and was very pleased with the property. Simple, but clean. It had a microwave and refrig in the room. Waterpark was a short walk across the parking lot and the waterpark was very well staffed. My 14 year old loved the waterpark. Staff was helpful and quick to help and property well kept. Went in Sept and was nice, not crowded at the hotel or in Branson. Can't wait to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson