We went to Branson for Mother's Day weekend. We had 3 rooms, one in the tower and two in the atrium. I will say that the atrium rooms were not as updated as our room in the tower seemed to be. When we arrived on Saturday afternoon, we checked in right away and had no issues. We were given wristbands for the water park. We put our bags in the room and were off to the waterpark. The kids were really excited since you could see it from the elevator lobby on the second floor (where our room was). The water park was good. We have stayed at several of these types of places in the last year and it was about average. My children (4 and 8) were able to use all of the slides and pools. I will say that the lifeguard at the bottom of the tube slide was slightly distracted which made me a bit nervous but I just made sure that I was there if my 4 year old needed assistance, which she didn't. We had to drag our kids out for dinner. I was disappointed that the waterpark closed at 5 on Sunday. We went to Silver Dollar City so we didn't get back until after then. So, we only got to use the waterpark once. One thing I have to say is that they did put the restrooms in a central location in case you need to hop out real quick. The room was decent. It looked remodeled (new carpeting, tile, lighting and fixtures). We had a fridge and a microwave. That was nice. The bunk bed did have extremely small mattresses on them. Kind of like an egg carton mattress covered with a sheet. But my kids were excited to have their "master bedroom" and did not complain. The bedspread on our bed had a stain on the underside of it so we didn't use it. I just put it on the floor and it was replaced with another the next day. They had extra blankets in the drawer which seemed new and were clean. The beds were horrible (hard and loud) like previous people said. There was a shortage of towels and the water was really hard but I do not expect perfection. They do not replenish the toiletries each day. We threw away the soap after using it for one day so we had to request another one. The shower head was low which was tough for anyone over 5 foot 10 inches. The iron and iron board were new. The breakfast buffet was cheap. However, the food was only mediocre. They did have several selections. Overall it was fine. I figured that it wasn't going to be 5 star since I only paid 130/night for the large tower room. I would recommend the extra money to stay in the tower for anyone thinking about the benefits between the two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson