We choose this hotel because we have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old and knew they would love the indoor waterpark advertised on this hotels website. It was 50 degrees outside so we were glad to see that the indoor waterpark maintained 84 degrees year round and thought it would be a fun time for our family. We checked in and the room hadn't been updated since the 1980"s, I'm sure. Fixtures were hanging off the wall (door stop, clothes rack, etc.). We went to the waterpark to find that they were having a problem with their ventalation system so they had the doors and windows open - we only lasted for 30 minutes before our 2 yr old started turning purple because it was so cold in there! It was warmer outside than it was in there. When we complained about it we were just told, I am sorry - they did nothing to try and make our stay more enjoyable nor did they offer a discount or to refund our money. We had to find other things to do to occupy the kids and ended up spending about twice as much as we had anticipated becuase the waterpark was a flop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson