We stayed at this hotel for spring break thinking it would be great for our kids since it was still cold outside and they love to swim. To our dissapointment, though, the enclosed pool area is nowhere near as warm as advertised (in fact, we saw a couple windows open and it was snowing outside) and the pool water is even colder. Our kids could barely stand swimming an hour before their teeth started chattering. We've been to other indoor waterparks and have had a great time because they actually pay to heat the enclosure and water. Although having bunkbeds in the hotel rooms are a great idea, the mattresses were so hard that we couldn't sleep. I'd check out what the other indoor waterparks in Branson have to offer before booking here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson