“Bus Tour”

Ranked #124 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Binghamton, New York
“Bus Tour”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed in the towers where the little room is inside the room. Inside the cave like area are bunk beds and a smaller flat screen TV. The main room had a larger flat screen TV. No refrigerator or microwave. Breakfast was included and pretty bad. Watery scrambled eggs, over cooked sausage patties, biscuits were good but the sausage gravy was only edible one day. Also canned fruit, 2 cold cereals, oj, coffee and tea. Part of group got toast the first morning they said the toaster broke. No toast next 3 mornings. Some days there were some sausage links, bacon showed up for a few minutes, and if you were lucky you might get one of the few pancakes. Waterpark was not open some of the times we were told it would be so pool was not available.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ladymouse66

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Nixa, Missouri
Reviewed October 1, 2013

My family and I stayed one night at the hotel. It was clean and the kids did get their own separate area with bunk beds and their own t.v., which they LOVED. But, The staff was not particularly friendly and during many phone conversations we had with them when planning our trip they were downright rude. The room was also noisy. I could hear the t.v. in the next room. The breakfast buffet was not included in the crazy high price and was not good.
The water park was fun though. They have two large water slides and several small ones for little kids. They also have a pool where you can just swim and a small pool with a basketball hoop. I felt it was much better than the Grand Country water park. I was also impressed by the attentiveness of the lifeguards.
While the water park was great, for $100 a night I'm sure we could have found a much better place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Wagoner, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I could not believe how clean the rooms were. My family and I had so much fun using the indoor water park and staying at the hotel. The staff was great and the rooms were clean and quiet. We will definitely return the next time we go to Branson as a family. It is the perfect place to bring your children, of any age. Lifeguards were on duty and did an excellent job.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ozark, Missouri, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our family stayed one night in the tower rooms connected to the waterpark. The waterpark was actually pretty good. We've been to the Splash Country waterpark and this was better. It was well laid out, clean, and the lifeguards were pretty good. For the most part, the lifeguards were very attentive to what was happening with the exception of one female lifeguard with blonde hair who was texting while attending the waterslide station. They waterpark did shut-down twice while we were visiting with no explanation as to why they were closed.

The hotel was average at best. The staff did not seem genuinely interested in your stay...everything conversation seemed superficial and a forced smile. The kids did like the bunk beds. Not sure if the bunk beds were comfortable, but the main bed was not. There is no wifi accessible in the rooms. And to top off this less than stellar experience, mediocre typical continental breakfast is charged and not complimentary. We went to Denny's and ate less than they hotel charged and the food was twice as good.

I would visit their waterpark again, but would stay in a different hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark W
Salem, Indiana
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Do not plan to have luxurious accomodations here. Our room was tiny, the sink-top was way too small for modern life. The breakfast was straight from the discount grocery. (poor quality)
If you live a somewhat upscale life, I don't think this one is for you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank travelmonster51
Pasadena, TX
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you are traveling with children, you all will enjoy this experience. This is an inside water park, in the hotel, with delightful features for all ages. Lifeguards are on duty in every area. Tubes are available for some of the attractions.

Room Tip: We elected to stay in the atrium which is totally separate from the main hotel and water park. If y...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank freedom3Pasadena_TX
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I received my room from a booking company. On the amenities it says pool and indoor pools. I even marked on the reference place of things I wanted pool and also breakfast. When I put down for a 3 star it showed hotel and all the amenenties but did not show breakfast so I thought well I guess since it had the pools then that was my bonus.
Didn't happen I was treated like dirt when I came in was told being I booked through another company that I would have to stay ion 2nd floor in the 2nd building behind the main building. Then when she told me I had to pay another $40 for the use of the pools that stays open until 11, I couldn't believe it! Since I didn't want to upset my 2 little boys I went ahead with the extra.
They played for about 3.5 hours and we took a break for dinner and thought we come back for them to play later. When we got over there around 7:30 guess what we were told we couldn't come in cause they were getting ready to shut the doors. I'm like what?? Oh on Sundays they close at 8:00!! It was all a scam to make more money.
The beds were hard as rocks, the walls were thin we coud hear everything the couple in next room were saying, the bathroom floor had of black hair on it. I will never think of anything on the amenities list again as something the hotel provides. Before I book a hotel I will call that hotel and go over everything. I would not recommend this hotel anyway. Some said the main hotel did have nice rooms. Guess what I wasn't good enough for that part of the hotel, since I booked it on line through a different company.

Room Tip: Wasn't told there was a fitness center or children activities, I guess since we were the custome...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family