The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed in the towers where the little room is inside the room. Inside the cave like area are bunk beds and a smaller flat screen TV. The main room had a larger flat screen TV. No refrigerator or microwave. Breakfast was included and pretty bad. Watery scrambled eggs, over cooked sausage patties, biscuits were good but the sausage gravy was only edible one day. Also canned fruit, 2 cold cereals, oj, coffee and tea. Part of group got toast the first morning they said the toaster broke. No toast next 3 mornings. Some days there were some sausage links, bacon showed up for a few minutes, and if you were lucky you might get one of the few pancakes. Waterpark was not open some of the times we were told it would be so pool was not available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson