To tell you the truth I didn't know what to expect. I purchased a deal thu a groupon type of company for a weekend package.This was a gift for my grandchildren ages 3 and 9 for a winter treat. We had been to the waterpark before but had not stayed in the hotel before. We went in the dead of winter over Predident's Day, Branson was deserted but the pool was hopin. My first and most important comment is about the water park itself. I will give them credit here they had lifeguards all over the place and they just didn't sit there. They walk the perimeter of the pool constantly, I watched them for three days so I know. I was impressed. We didn't really eat there per se we did order a small cheese pizza for a hungry 3 yr old it was $4 he ate it so he was happy. I've stayed in a lot of hotels I'd rate this one average. It's a hotel with famlies that have little kids so they are running up and down the hallways, if it bugs that much bring ear plugs it really wasn;t that bad for us. No real interaction with the management staff check in and out were normal. The hotel and the rooms were clean the pool and area were clean and I agree with another reader a bit too much chlorine in the pool. My two beefs, lousy beds and pillows number one even my son and daughter in law much younger and they complained also. Then housekeeping. The second morning we were in the room a little later, the housekeeper knocked at the door asked if we needed anything. We said yes and she gave us the items. But after we left the room she never came back. If I'd have known that I would have asked her to do some things. Live and learn. All in all the kids had a great time, they loved the bunkbeds and the pool and that's what it was all about this Grandma was Queen of the Castle.........at least for that weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Branson