Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Clay Cooper Theatre
from $39.00
More Info
1,752 results
All reviews matt gumm country express his wife country music great entertainer great variety audience interaction high energy singers and dancers down to earth family friendly show all ages great voice great family christmas show entire show visit branson
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Clay is a great guy! Fun on stage, Tina does an awesome job with the choreography, and all the dancers rock! They do a great job of picking the entertainment for their theater, i have never seen a bad show there, all 80 of my customers enjoyed all three shows we saw here (Red, Hot, and Blue, The Rankins, and Clay's Show) This is a "Must" on every trip! See yah in January Clay!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was on a 3 day bus trip & this was included. It is a excellent show. Clay is a very good entertainer. His wife & son are part of the show also. The family is very talented. The band, the singer, the dancers & the comedians are all very good. There was a little pre should warm up by Matt Gumm. When I first saw him, I wondered "what in the world is going on?"

This show was also included in our trip, so we really had no choice. I have a trip booked to Branson in March. This is another show that i would see again. Actually the company I was with, Timi's Tours, might be doing a New Years Eve show Dec 2013. If, so I will see Clay Cooper show again. It would probably even be better for New Years Eve, but I don't think it could get much better.

I did not need to take advantage of this, but if you go to one of the shows, there are 3 each day, you get a discount for the other shows. Other theaters probably have the same deal, but I don't know. This was my first Branson trip. Again, it is great show.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Clay Cooper Show has become one of my absolute favorites. Next year I will get season passes. Clay is talented, personable and will keep you wanting more and more along with his extremely talented band, cast of singer/dancers and other performers. My husband even says it is a don't miss show and recommends it to anyone who asks what to see in Branson!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Prior to the show, take note of the elder man using a walker, he is a wonderful volunteer and then will be selected later. LOVE IT! He is just a regular guy and his band and group are amazing and so talented, you will be entertained and will enjoy his versions of good country music, not that new stuff. It is clean family entertainment, and you will enjoy the talent of the musicans.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This time of year, you get half regular and half holiday. Clay is very engaging and interacts well with the audience. He performs a variety of music and has talented performers who do their own numbers. One surprise was a lovely 9 year old who looked and sang like Shirley Temple doing country.

1  Thank TucsonTeeter