“Staff concerns”

Clay Cooper's Country Express in Branson
Ranked #7 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: You’re always guaranteed a great time at Clay Cooper Theatre in Branson, Missouri! With multiple shows operating throughout the season and special events taking place throughout the year, Clay and his incredible staff go the extra mile to provide a safe, fun, family environment for you, our guests! This year we have performances by Clay Cooper's Country Express, The Haygoods, Hot Rods & High Heels 1950's show, and #1 Hits of the 60's! You don't want to miss this! Save your ticket stub and get a discount on your next regular show within the same year!
Reviewed October 22, 2012

While we enjoyed the show, the staff was rude. Did not get the seats we were promised. Box office manger is also the bathroom cleaner. hung in the bathroom when asked to leave for a bit. Handicapped person issue.. claimed she needed to stay on schedule, HOW RUDE!...then she hung in the back watching to show. Management needs to address proper customer service!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,558)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"top notch"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Mel Tillis is 80, but he's still a good singer and entertainer with comic elements.....great rapor with his excellent band and audience. I'm not a country fan, but appreciated his show. Good for him.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Another do not miss in Branson show!
Clay Cooper is gracious on stage and off.
This is one you will want to repeat every time in Branson.
ADVENTURE CARAVANS took us there.... all present love, love, loved Clay Cooper's talent, the show and everything about the experience.

1  Thank aroundtheworld9X
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Attended as part of a Veteran's reunion and he did a performance that kept everyone entertained. As an unexpected add-on he came to our closing night banquet and gave a second just for us free concert. Be sure to see Clay Cooper on your Branson Visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband had to talk me into this show, because from reading about it I thought I might not like it because I like contemporary country and am not much a fan of traditional country. They did a wide variety of music styles, so I was pleasantly surprised. The true highlight of this show for me though was Clay Cooper the entertainer. He relates to his audience better than anyone I have seen. He is a great singer, but he could also be a comedian. You leave the show with the feeling you have spent an evening with friends. Such a warm feel good show. Whole cast of performers were excellent.