“Amazing Show”

Ranked #44 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Loved everything about this show and for certain will go back again when in the area. The singers, stage productions, music, everything was just electric. Definitely recommend this show.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"live band"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This show was very good. The comedy was hilarious! We laughed so hard. The quartet was very good and the female singer was Awesome! Harmony blend is wonderful with the quartet. The violin player is so hilarious and he is the best violinist I've seen. We will see this show again next time we go down for sure. The cost of this show is less than most of the shows in Branson and is better than most in quality.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Come expecting to be entertained! It was awesome on March 26, 2014! I'm sure they are all the time, I just wanted you to know when we were there. It is a mix of country, pop, and gospel music with comedy mixed in. Our 12 year old granddaughter loved it and our 20 something son laughed till he nearly fell out the chair. The New Southern Country quartet is wonderful

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We loved the show. My kiddos are 20, 14 and 11. They all thought the show was amazing! I recommend it to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The tickets came with our hotel. So honestly I thought we would get a watered down free bee branson show... I WAS WRONG, they were VERY entertaining. I will honestly pay for the tickets if they dont come with the hotel next time , just to see them. Then when you meet them at entermisson they are all friendly ... if you like wholesome entertainment. Check out grand country jubilee.

1  Thank Tory848