“Great Greek!”

Vasken's Deli
Ranked #26 of 396 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Vasken's Deli is a great local favorite lunch and dinner place famous for our Gyro's, and house made Hummus with toasted pita, but we have a diverse menu with fantastic Reubens, Soups, Salads and other many unique sandwiches served a wide variety of breads but Pita bread is our favorite! The Spicy Hot Ham and Cheese served on Pita bread is also a must try! We use fresh premium ingredients. Try us, you'll taste the difference. We also have many gluten free wraps and bread available that you can make most of our sandwiches with.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Gyros, Rubens, Ham/Cheese Sandwiches& Salad were all yummy! I planned our lunch location & everyone in our group was very pleased with their meal. We met the owner & we all bragged on his deli.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were out on a date night and stopped into Vaskens for a quick bite. We both order Gyros and were blown away with tastes and flavors if the food! You know it's a good meal when the extra flavors drip down your hand while you are eating! We will definitely be back! Thank you

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The food is always amazing. I've brought many friends and family members and we always leave full and happy. Prices are very reasonable. The service is good, just not very friendly. It will not stop me from enjoying the amazing gyros though!

1  Thank womacker
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Hours are quite restrictive. FYI. they close at 6pm. The meal I had was good. The staff was cleaning the dining area so we felt quite rushed to just get out

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Not busy at noon on a Saturday which was worrisome to me, but much to my surprise, it wasvery good food. Fast service. Small shopping area with imported foods. Desserts were just okay and seemed a bit overpriced. Just a few buildings down there is a cool Amish store. Don't miss that!

Been to Vasken's Deli? Share your experiences!