“beautifully decorated interior!”

Ranked #4 of 23 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Stepping through the door of a Cakes-n-Creams Dessert Parlor is like taking a trip back in time to the fabulous 50’s.Of course, an important part of the 50’s was the 45 record and we use these as accent pieces throughout our shops. The Wurlitzer Jukebox, another Cakes-n-Creams trademark, has a special place in our store, just as it did in the soda shops of that bygone era.Cakes-n-Creams makes a commitment to serving a quality product with excellent service. Customer satisfaction is the #1 goal. Our mission and that of our cast members are to ensure that each customer that visits a Cakes-n-Creams location will have a positive experience. Whether it be quality of food, friendliness of service or dining atmosphere, satisfying the individual customer is an integral part of our success. Remember- success is measured by repeat and satisfied customers, and after 30 years in business, we have had families come back for over 29 years, and they still make this their meeting place every year...
Reviewed April 12, 2014

As a big fan of vintage I really enjoyed this place.The way it was decorted made you feel as though you'd stepped back into time.The burgers were wonderful and the fries were the best I've ever had.I wasn't too thrilled with the shakes though as they had chunks in it.But maybe '50's shakes are supposed to be that way?I gave it four stars as I wished most the staff had been more friendly.Not that they were rude or anything but it would have been nice to see more smiles to go along with the cheerful decor.I say most of the staff cause there was a young man working there who was awesome.He clearly enjoyed his job and didn't hesitate to chat with the customers.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We met friends here for a fun outing. They have juke box selectors at each table. It's a blast to the past. The strawberry funnel cake is Wow. Cheeseburgers are like the old days, good and tasty. Fries are very good as well. They serve ice cream also.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This place is great!! Food is good and the ice cream is delicious. Love the atmosphere and the juke box. Always crowded so go early as the later you go the less likely you'll get a seat. Clean, friendly. A must in Branson.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We had great burgers and bar-b-que brisket when we visited. We also loved their ice cream creations (banana split and brownie madness) and funnel cakes. The owners (husband and wife couple- John and Christy) are very committed to high quality food and a great experience. I would highly recommend this fun 50's diner to all of our friends and visitors!

1  Thank motherofthree-7
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

After arriving in Branson late on a Thursday evening, we were looking for a place to have dinner. We noticed C&C was still open and decided to stop. The parking lot was full and there was line which extended outside the door, but service was very fast and line moved very quickly. The place was nostalgic from its decor to the staffs uniforms. Even the cook came out and looked as if he stepped right out of the 50's. The menu had an array of choices. The staff was friendly. Once we placed our order and was seated we quickly received our food. The food was overpriced. My son had a double cheeseburger combo and I had a single slice of pizza and a drink and it cost $20. My son said his burger was good, but my pizza was barely edible (note: I am not a picky eater). It was cool, tough, and nearly flavorless. My mother had a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich which she said tasted slightly burnt. The place was very crowded, but the atmosphere was upbeat and fun! There was a young man, around the age of 10 that would put on a show every time an Elvis song played on the juke box. He was very entertaining!

2  Thank IndecisivePlanner