“Typical 50s/60s Atmosphere”

Ranked #4 of 22 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Stepping through the door of a Cakes-n-Creams Dessert Parlor is like taking a trip back in time to the fabulous 50’s.Of course, an important part of the 50’s was the 45 record and we use these as accent pieces throughout our shops. The Wurlitzer Jukebox, another Cakes-n-Creams trademark, has a special place in our store, just as it did in the soda shops of that bygone era.Cakes-n-Creams makes a commitment to serving a quality product with excellent service. Customer satisfaction is the #1 goal. Our mission and that of our cast members are to ensure that each customer that visits a Cakes-n-Creams location will have a positive experience. Whether it be quality of food, friendliness of service or dining atmosphere, satisfying the individual customer is an integral part of our success. Remember- success is measured by repeat and satisfied customers, and after 30 years in business, we have had families come back for over 29 years, and they still make this their meeting place every year...
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My pulled pork sandwich tasted like a pulled pork sandwich should taste. It was good. My wife had a brisket sandwich that was dry and fries were too salty. Pumpkin pie was very good.

There are newer reviews for Cakes-n-Creams 50's Diner

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I went here on our trip to Branson. We had the Cheeseburger platter and desert. The cheeseburger was really top notch, but the desert was EVEN better. WE had funnel cake with ice cream on top. Oh my, was that good. The elderly lady working that day did a great job as it was really busy and she only had one other employee working with her. You have to look for the place as it sits sort of down a hill. Go there hungry, great place and the 50's decor is awesome.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We visited here for the first time this past weekend. We went to just have dessert in between our Branson activities. We had a hot fudge sunday funnel cake. Very good overall. I was done after a few bites I had to opt out as it was very sweet/heavy. But if you need a dessert fix, hard to beat this place. The table area was a little cramped and tight, and the service needed a little help - but overall, good place to get a snack.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had to stop here for my husbands sweet tooth. I had a delicious coconut cream pie slice and he had a rich chocolate piece of cake. Both were very good.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Funnel cakes to ice cream to a sandwich. You can not go wrong by stopping by. It is set up like the diners in the 50's. Service is great and the food is great. It is a popular place, so expect a line for service but they are quick and never have we gotten an order that was not exactly as ordered.

1  Thank grandmommom0