“Above expectations”

Ranked #4 of 23 Dessert in Branson
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Stepping through the door of a Cakes-n-Creams Dessert Parlor is like taking a trip back in time to the fabulous 50’s.Of course, an important part of the 50’s was the 45 record and we use these as accent pieces throughout our shops. The Wurlitzer Jukebox, another Cakes-n-Creams trademark, has a special place in our store, just as it did in the soda shops of that bygone era.Cakes-n-Creams makes a commitment to serving a quality product with excellent service. Customer satisfaction is the #1 goal. Our mission and that of our cast members are to ensure that each customer that visits a Cakes-n-Creams location will have a positive experience. Whether it be quality of food, friendliness of service or dining atmosphere, satisfying the individual customer is an integral part of our success. Remember- success is measured by repeat and satisfied customers, and after 30 years in business, we have had families come back for over 29 years, and they still make this their meeting place every year...
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Me and my wife (newly weds) came in just for the dessert, however I had to try the Brisket Burger. I have eaten a lot of burgers in my 30 years but this one was easily at the top. The people were extremely friendly and the atmosphere was just out right fun. We will be coming back again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have been here in the past and is a great place to get late night dessert or meal. One of a few who stay open past 9pm it seems.
The cobbler with ice cream is delicious.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We liked this restaurant so well on our trip to Branson, we ate there twice in three days. On my first visit I had chicken strips and fries, both of which were good. The fries were especially tasty, with a really great crispy exterior. For dessert I had the funnel cake with vanilla ice cream on top, which was simply divine.

On our second visit I tried a slice of pizza. It was okay, but not my favorite pizza in the world. The dough was homemade, but a little thick and not very flavorful. I ate the strawberry portion of my dad's banana split for dessert, which was as good as any strawberry ice cream I've had. Yummy. My mom tried the blackberry cobbler and found it to be delicious as well. If I lived locally I'd come back here all the time!

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We came in for an afternoon tasty treat. I got the fruit puff pastry. It was a puff pasty with your choice of I've cream and fruit topping. I got vanilla ice cream, strawberry sauce and whip cream with a cherry on top. Very good and the atmosphere was 50's diner and there even was a juke box playing oldies. They also have all kinds of ice cream and pie.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Came here to have a treat after viewing a show. There was a line when we got there but it moved quickly. We saw somebody caring a banana split so my wife and I decided to split one. Service was fast and staff was friendly. The couple we were with had a slice of cheesecake and they said it was very tasty. It was nice to set outside on their patio to enjoy our ice cream treat. It was very evident this place is popular as the parking lot was almost full the whole time we were there.