“Features the best Elvis since Elvis”
Review of Legends In Concert

and up
Legends in Concert Branson
Ranked #29 of 158 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Now playing at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theatre, Legends in Concert has a Rockin' line-up of stars ready to take the stage! Using authentic costumes and their own natural voices, the Legends in Concert cast captures the very essence of the stars they re-create with such emotion and attention to detail – you have to see it to believe it! See stars such as Jerry Lee Lewis, Alan Jackson, Whitney Houston, Buddy Holly, Johnny Cash, The Blues Brothers™ and Elvis Presley. With a rotating line-up that changes four times a year, there is truly something for everyone! The lobby of the theatre is filled with priceless and unique memorabilia from Dick Clark Productions. Take a step back in time and enjoy pieces from Frankie Avalon to Tina Turner and much, much more! You receive this added value to your experience at no additional charge. Come to Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theatre today to experience Legends in Concert – you will believe!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I came to Branson because I met DeanZ in Parkes, Australia at their Elvis Festival in January 2013. Dean is such a nice guy and the best Elvis I have seen, my friend who went with me to Parkes is an avid Elis Presley fan and swears that DeanZ is the best (no wonder he has won the Ultimate Elvis award).

I had no idea what to expect from Legends (other than seeing Dean again) and I was amazed by the acts. The night I went we had Whitney Houston, Blues Bros, Johnny Cash and 2 Elvis's - what great acts they were too. Based on that I'm sure all the other acts over the seasons would be equally as great. I highly recommend Legends for some of the best entertainment. While you are in Branson make sure you do as much as possible, it is a great town with masses of shows and lots to do, 5 days wasn't long enough and we were actually sad to leave.

LegendsBranson, Public Relations Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Wow! You came a LONG way to see Dean Z as Elvis! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the entire show, and we thank you for the great review. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We've been to Branson 3 times and this last visit (Oct 2013) we saw Legends in Concert. Now we're mad at ourselves for waiting so long to see it!! It is BY FAR our FAVORITE show we've ever seen on the strip. Dean Z and Bill Cherry are spot on as Elvis and Dean Z also does an amazing Buddy Holly. But hands down the award for look a-like and sound a-like goes to Johnny Cash. My father who had seen the real Johnny in concert many times physically did a double-take at Legends' Johnny Cash. He literally looks like he has to be kin to the real Johnny Cash. Our daughters (ages 8 & 12) loved the entire show and sang along to almost everything. Their favorite was The Blues Brothers. The performers interaction with the audience was excellent and I would recommend paying extra to get on the first few rows. We will absolutely go see this show again. When we left our 8yr old was asking if we could go back the next day! Be sure to stay afterwards to get pictures with the entertainers!

We're happy to hear you came to the show, and that you enjoyed the experience. Thank you for the great review, and we hope we'll be seeing you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Our Legends in Concert experience was awesome! Dean Z as young Elvis is so hot--and his singing and impersonation was fantastic! Whitney Houston's impersonator has such a beautiful voice, she gave us "goosebumps." And Johnny Cash looked and sounded like the real thing--it was almost spooky, like he had come back to life just to perform for us. We also enjoyed 70's Elvis, the Blues Brothers (very energetic,) and Buddy Holly. Wonderful show, and the performers came out to the lobby after the show to autograph our souvenir pictures and talk with us. Had a great time!

Elaine,
We are so happy you enjoyed the show (and yes, Dean Z as Elvis is hot!). We hope you'll come see us again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My husband and I went to one afternoon show in Branson on a weekday. We love old 50's,60's songs. We saw 2 fabulous Elvis entertainers,Johnny Cash,Whitney Houston,& the Blues Brothers. We loved this show!! The show also had 4 female dancers, and 2 male dancers. Some of these were also backup singers. We had no idea what to see on this strip, but were thrilled we picked this show. The Theatre was wonderful,and very clean. The show was outstanding,better than we ever expected! All of the entertainers had lots of energy that kept our attention. They were excellent impersonators. We were so thrilled we went and thought it was awesome!

LegendsBranson, Public Relations Manager at Legends In Concert, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you so very much for the great review! We're so happy that both you and your husband enjoyed the show, and the dancers, etc. We hope we'll see you again!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Best Show in Branson ELVIS - Johnny Cash - Cher - Stevie Wonder - Blues Brothers. Great acts I feel like I stepped Back in time to the real Acts. Wish it was an all Day Concert instead of a 2 hour show. Definite Show to see DONT MISS !

The wife and I saw several shows wish we had time to see this again before we left.

Hello Paul! Thank you for the great review of our show. We are so happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed it. We hope we'll see you again sometime.