“Chicken to Go - Wonderful!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Culver's
Ranked #52 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Kirbyville, Missouri
“Chicken to Go - Wonderful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We decided to have a family get together mid-week, and I was to bring the main course. I decided on fried chicken, but knew I wouldn't be able to cook enough for 13 people on a work day. Though everyone was expecting KFC or Popeye's, I decided to order chicken from Culver's.

I didn't know how long it would take, so I called ahead. I found out that if I'd just walked in and ordered, it would have only been about a 15 minute wait, so it's good to know it's also a great last minute choice. I went through the drive thru to pick up, and it was ready and waiting.

No one else in the group had eaten Culvers chicken before, so I was a little anxious about it. Everyone loved it. My son mentioned that he didn't even realize Culvers had fried chicken (since around here it's pretty much known as a Butterburger / custard place).

The only downside: no biscuits. They have dinner rolls, but chicken & biscuits are a must for us.

Chicken for 13 people (40 pieces, so we had plenty of leftovers) was $50.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“First time visit.. yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We drove thru for the first time last night.... The servers were friendly and the frozen custard was very yummy! We will be back on our next trip!

• Visited July 2013
AR
“clean, good food, awsome mixes/shakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

No surprises. It is a Culvers.
When I walk in I am amazed at the cleaness.
I Was greeted with a big welcome.
The order taker was helpful and patient as I worked through the big menu and the flavor of the day.
Food was fast, fresh, and good.
Price was right.
Location was close to my hotel.

• Visited June 2013
Tennessee
“Enjoyed it so much we went back a second time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Culver's has the usual fast-food fare but it's really well-prepared and tasty. They have the most efficient set-up for ordering and getting your food. Employees bring the food right to your table (if you're eating there) so you can relax. Service is quick and they come around to ask if you need anything. The frozen custard is excellent and their desserts are delicious. This restaurant was recommended to our group and we liked it so much we returned the next day. I wish we had one near where we live.

Visited April 2013
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Greasy fish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love walleye fish. And Culvers has it, unfortunately it's breaded in a Tempura type batter. Which comes up very greasy. You need to put a napkin down to soak up all the grease.
Too bad. It ruin the fish in my opinion. The burgers look good will try it the next time.

• Visited January 2013