“WHOA OVERCROWDING !!!!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

McDonald's
Ranked #269 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Independence, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WHOA OVERCROWDING !!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were there on a Sunday morning, around 9 am. There were so many people in line it was crazy. Lines backed up outside in drive through, so my 18 yo grandson ran inside to order just 5 sausage burritos, that's all. Line inside clear around it was amazing. We waited and waited out in the car. Then, we all went inside - trying to figure out what was wrong. Orders mixed up, ended up being there for 35 minutes, it was unreal. Need another couple of McDonalds down there! Other times we have been there it was great.

Visited April 2013

Branson, MO
“poor service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I work here in Branson and I am constantly busy and hence end up eating a lot of fast food as I shuttle myself, my kids and y husband to the places I have to be. I know this is kind of sick and wrong, but we have eaten at McDonald's four times this week and every single time we have had to wait in the extra wait time parking spot at the drive through, you know the one where they have you either pull forward or park across the parking lot while they work on your difficult order? Three of those times have been during the special "your order in 30 seconds or less" times. They are supposed to offer you a coupon or something for your next visit if you are there during those times and your order is late. Well, not once was I offered a coupon or anything for the wait during the 30 seconds or less time periods. Furthermore, my orders, with one exception, were not all that difficult! They were pretty standard, hamburger, fries, soda and a pie. and every single time this week, I have been sent to the extra parking. Along those lines, the time where I knew my order was going to take extra time was when I ordered 8 of their new strawberry pies. I was told at the drive through speaker when I ordered them that it would take an additional 11 mins. I said that was fine and I was totally expecting the extra wait. (although, honestly, if they are going to have advertisements EVERYWHERE pushing the strawberry pies, you would think they would have enough for a large order on hand. The girl admitted to me on the speaker that they only had 1 ready. (Seriously? You have something on special and you only have one on hand?) Anyway, I was sent to my special parking spot (I am starting to think that I should paint my name on it) and not 11, not 15, not 20, but 22 minutes after I placed my order, my pies were finally delivered to my car. 22 minutes! By their own timing, that should have been enough time for the pies to be cooked twice over!
Anyway, McDonalds, I love ya. And out of desperation, we will continue to haunt your drive through (and paint my name on "spot #1" but please please do something about you service!

Visited April 2013
Adair, Iowa, United States
“It is McDonalds”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

What more can I say. It is like any other Micky D's. Fast food. Food is just there if you are hungry and need something to eat. I stay away unless it is mandatory to eat there.

Chickalah, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We was broke....so that pretty much summed that up, we spent a lotta $ in Branson....don't go to Branson broke that's for sure. I love everything about the place

Visited December 2012
Springfield, MO
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Super busy on Saturday for this time of year. We are local so it was a crazy to still see it sooo busy. Good food, slow service.

Visited November 2012