“Quick service”

Hobbs NM
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick service”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

several restaurants to choose from and a good menu from snacks to full meals.

Visited July 2012

TX
“Oh my word were they slow”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We ate here because we thought it would be quick and easy. It was lunch time and they had one cashier taking orders and then it seemed like a circus of misfits trying to fill the orders. They would fill them in random order and forget drinks, fries or food on each order. My order sat on the counter for six minutes and finally I said, "All we need is fries" and the manager giggled and said, "Oh, I forgot give me a sec."
The tables were dirty and the staff seemed either not well trained or very, very distracted.
Do Wendy's it is right next door.

Visited July 2012
Anchorage, Alaska
“Meh, it's a McDonalds”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Just like any other McDonald's, stopped in a couple of times for drinks, ice cream and quick breakfast. Most times it is not bad, the folks during the day are pleasant (the adults that work there). Order has always been right, it is cheap eats when you need it quick.

• Visited June 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Gotta have it!!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Kids and McDonalds are a MUST!!! A great place to drive-thru when you are in a hurry OR getting home late!!!!! Food is typical McDonald's!!!! AND, I guess I am weird because I like it!!!

Visited June 2012
“Usual fare”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

They are located right on the strip and offer their usual fare. Good food and service, plus free wi-fi. When we visited, they provided quality service and food, with a good attitude.

Visited May 2012