“Awesome!”

Devil's Pool Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 380 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Red Deer, Canada
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a date night while staying at Big Cedar Lodge. This place is great. You can order lower cost but still great or spend a little more and have a really special meal. I ordered the bacon wrapped pork chop, even though pork chop is not something I usually order. It was soooooo good. The Boursin cheese just takes it that much further. And we sat on the balcony and had a beautiful view of the sunset over table rock lake. Love this place.

FFB, AR
“Enjoyed the breakfast”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Choose between buffet or menu. Try the skillet and hot chocolate! Service was excellent. Hostesses and wait staff pay attention and offer suggestions.

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Awesome Location, Awful Breakfast”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Hubby and I came here for breakfast based on the reviews, unfortunately our experience was very disappointing. Our first impression was great, there is no mistaking, the grounds of the Big Cedar Lodge are absolutely beautiful and Devils Pool Restaurant is encompassed by it. The Hostesses were very welcoming and friendly. Our waiter was also friendly. There was a breakfast buffet available but we didn't want that much food and wanted to order menu items, that was our mistake! Once we placed our order it took almost 45 minutes to receive it and our waiter was no where to be found during that time, our drinks had long run out. Once our order came my egg whites were way over cooked, crispy even, my potatoes tasted old like they had been sitting around for 1/2 a day and greasy, my bacon was good but that was it. Hubby's omelet was missing most of what was supposed to be in it, his potatoes were in the same shape as mine and his chicken apple sausage tasted and smelled bad as in spoiled. The Waiter again disappeared once he brought the food never to be seen until we had finally had it and just wanted our check and to leave. Hubby never made it out of the restaurant before getting sick. As much as I would like to give the place the benefit of the doubt it will be quite awhile before we try it again. Hope your experience is better than ours.

• Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“View and Food, Awesome”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The Brunch was really good. Everything warm and tasty. The catfish and hushpuppies were really good. The view outdoors was so nice. Our waitress was not very good. She managed to forget about us for a long time.

Kenosha
“Great food at Devil's Pool Restaurant”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The food was very good and the ambiance is nice. It was the nest brisket I ever had, The biscuits and seeded flatbread was delicious.!