“Great Breakfast buffet”

Devil's Pool Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 372 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bracey, Virginia
“Great Breakfast buffet”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very good breakfast buffet and a great value! The service and atmosphere were wonderful. It was a hearty meal that carried us through the day w/o needing lunch!

Visited July 2013

“Upscale, down-home dining, at it's best.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Big Cedar this summer, and made it a point to try out their various restaurant options. We ate dinner at the Devil's Pool restaurant, and so we ate from their classier evening menu. I had a pan seared chicken, with fettuccine and a delightful garlic pan sauce. My hubby had the bacon wrapped porkchop with their mashed potatoes and pan seared cabbage. Our daughter ate from the kids menu. To say it was good would be an understatement. From the rustic ambience, to the friendly service, to the amazing meal...Devil's Pool gets two thumbs up from me. Oh...and save room for desert, you'll be glad you did! Can't wait to eat there again!

Cuba, Missouri
“Way overpriced, unless you just came for the view!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Big Cedar Lodge is owned by Bass Pro and located south of Branson. The lodge is definitely worth seeing. They have just finished their chapel and it is beautiful. Devil's Pool restaurant is located on the lodge grounds in a beautiful setting. If you sit on the patio you are treated to a beautiful view of a gorge on Table Rock Lake. The meal was one of the worst meals I have had in a long time. I had a chicken dish that was so bland I wished I had of had access to the kitchen and a few spices. The piece of chicken that came with the noodle mixture was so tough I could barely cut it with a knife. For this not so awesome dish I paid $21. My mom had a vegetable pasta dish and it was equally as bland. In all fairness to the chef, he did get some things right, the BBQ beef brisket was very good (according to my husband) and if you want to spring for the $38 aged beef steak it was good as well. I expected more from this restaurant. Perhaps Bass Pro needs to stop resting on the laurels of their name and hire a 5 STAR chef.

Elmhurst, Illinois
“Good food, better view”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We found the food overall good but overlooked. Tried the trout and steak which was a bit over priced but we were expecting a lot since we heard so much about the food here. The trout was definitely over cooked, and we sent our daughters steak back after we emphatically stressed rare. The couldn't have been nicer about quickly replacing it. However we did find for the quality it was over priced. Stick with the bison burger, appetizers or salads. Service was friendly but they were understaffed for the number of guests.

• Visited July 2013
“amazing atmosphere and food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food was incredible. They have a chicken club and french dip that are in my top 3 places i have had for french dip, made with prime rib. The decor and water falls and creeks nearby make this a tranquil place.

Visited July 2013