“Good Food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We visited this spot based on recommendations. No one in my party had bbq but we all had the hamburgers which were good. I ordered onion rings as a side item and was a little disappointed because I only received 5. Other than that the food and service was good. I wish I had room for dessert.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Pulled Pork Sandwich is to die for! Reasonable prices! Love the malts too! Service is prompt and friendly!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We walked in and had just a few minutes wait to order at the counter. We were given our drink cups to fill at the fountain and a number for our table so we could have our food brought out to us. It seemed like only a few minutes until our orders arrived. The waitstaff was friendly and the food was delicious; I can personally verify that the pulled pork sandwich is first class. We will go again the next time we are in town.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Whenever we're in Branson, Danna's is one of our first stops! During a recent vacation, we ate there twice. Although other meats are served, we always order the ribs; they're delicious! Service is consistently friendly and efficient. If you like BBQ, don't miss Danna's!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I visited Branson in June with my extended family. I really did not enjoy the city of Branson, but I found this restaurant mid-week and ended up eating here four times. I can't imagine myself ever traveling back to Branson, but if I must go I will be stopping at Danna's for a meal or four......