“Atmosphere and good food”

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #9 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Really good BBQ plate! Loads of some of the best pulled pork ever. My husband and friends got the ribs and raved. We were all happily stuffed! Service was friendly and prompt. We would go back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This restaurant is very informal with a picnic-like atmosphere, i.e. checkered tablecloths and benches, rolls of paper towels as opposed to napkins. I wish I could write more about this bbq as we very much enjoyed the food, but we arrived here tired and very hungry. Food is ordered at a walkup counter, but is brought to your table by a waitress. We ordered a sampler platter for two, which a first seemed pricey (approx. $37.00 including soft drinks), but it was enough food for four. We took the leftovers which provided another delicious meal and some snacking.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Diverse menu, great sandwiches and salads, they also make a great shake! We eat there most every time we head to Branson.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was part of a buddies golf trip to Branson this past August and one of the members of our foursome suggested Danna's BBQ. He had eaten there before and I had read good reviews about it on TripAdvisor.

We went by shortly after opening time and beat the lunch crowd before our tee time at Branson Creek. The service was very friendly. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and fries. I don't put bbq sauce on my meat so I can savor the smoked flavor more. This meat had good smoked flavor but not quite as much as I prefer. I used the sauces to dip my fries in. The hot sauce wasn't as hot as I like. Danna's is a good place for a quick sandwich before heading for the golf course if you beat the lunch crowd.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We ate here for lunch and got the meal for 2 that has some of everything on it. Everything was delicious and the Biscuits are addictive and oh so yummy! We will eat here every time we come to Branson.