“Vacation MUST!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

As are many folks, when in unfamiliar territory, I ended up on Google, searching for somewhere to eat that wouldn't be the same ole cookie cutter dinner place. Dana's had many good reviews so, after flipping a coin (figuratively), Dana's became my dinner destination. What I discovered was a treasure, not just worthy of visiting on every trip to Branson, but worthy of more than one visit on every trip to Branson. I am not easily impressed, but Dana's now firmly sits among my favorite all time places to eat. I have only been once and therefore only tried one thing on the menu, but that one thing knocked my socks off! The BBQ nachos are an experience worthy of Branson and I will , no doubt, return home with those nachos smack dab in the middle of my favorite memories of this vacation:)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,943)

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My wife and I came here of course from good reviews from Trip Advisor.

We walked in around 11:45 on a Saturday. There was a line and the tables all looked full (which seems to by par for the course at BBQ joints.. We were greeted by a young lady who took our party size and said she would have a table for us by the time we ordered our food. Another young man took our order before going to the counter to expedite the process. After ordering what do you know that young lady had a table for us to sit at right away.

My wife ordered the pork sandwich and I got the Big Big Pig sandwich. Both were very good and appetizing. My sandwich had a huge portion of pulled pork and a slice of sausage on a Texas garlic toast bun. The sandwiches were tasty and the fries that came with it were crispy and fresh. The prices were fair as far as BBQ, the more food you wanted the more expensive it was. What I really wanted to get was their sampler platter that had a little of every meat and two sides for under $30. Unfortunately my wife nixed the idea since we had a lot of walking ahead of us.

After eating we did feel a tad rushed since there were lots of people waiting for seats. But that was very minor and not a big deal.

While this wasn't the absolute best BBQ I have ever had. It certainly was very tasty and my wife and I both agreed it will become a tradition when we return to Branson.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

No big complaints but was not that impressed. Onion ring basket had only seven small to medium size rings for $3.15. Constant line to get drink refills. Parking lot is cramped for minivans. It is not a bad place at all but I wouldn't rate it as a must eat in Branson, though I've yet to come across a must eat in Branson.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Danna's was one of the must eat places on our return trip to Branson this year. We both had BBQ Nachos...excellent.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I went to Branson on our Honeymoon and after a winery tour we stopped in here to eat. I'm so glad we did! We got the meal for 2 special they had. It came with Sausage, Ribs, Pulled Pork and Brisket, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, French Fries and Rolls. It said enough for 2 on the menu....we both got stuffed that night, took the leftovers with us and ate on those for 2 more meals. It was unbelievable for the $25.00 we paid. The sauce was so yummy that I had to buy a bottle to bring back home with us. If I could give this place 10 circles I would....it was just that great!

Been to Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop? Share your experiences!