“Not as good to me as some reviews indicate”

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #9 of 376 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not as good to me as some reviews indicate”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

No big complaints but was not that impressed. Onion ring basket had only seven small to medium size rings for $3.15. Constant line to get drink refills. Parking lot is cramped for minivans. It is not a bad place at all but I wouldn't rate it as a must eat in Branson, though I've yet to come across a must eat in Branson.

Norborne
“Repeat Customer!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Danna's was one of the must eat places on our return trip to Branson this year. We both had BBQ Nachos...excellent.

Healdton, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUMMO!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I went to Branson on our Honeymoon and after a winery tour we stopped in here to eat. I'm so glad we did! We got the meal for 2 special they had. It came with Sausage, Ribs, Pulled Pork and Brisket, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, French Fries and Rolls. It said enough for 2 on the menu....we both got stuffed that night, took the leftovers with us and ate on those for 2 more meals. It was unbelievable for the $25.00 we paid. The sauce was so yummy that I had to buy a bottle to bring back home with us. If I could give this place 10 circles I would....it was just that great!

Excelsior Springs, Missouri
“Good food but pricey”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Ate here and the food was delicious but not worth the price. Everything is pretty much ala carte so plan on around $15 per person just for sandwich, fries and drink.

Visited November 2013
Boca Raton
“Great Barbecue”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Anyone who's been to Branson knows that it's full of low country kitsch. Almost all of the restaurants are average or slightly below - they're decent. If you want fine dining, the Chateau on the Lake is the only option. But if you want good BBQ, Danna's is it. They have the best BBQ Nacho's I've ever had. That might sound urbanly challenged and low country itself - but they are so good. This place is also away from the main drag on an almost pretty country road, which is so much nicer.

Most of the better BBQ sauces you buy will have high fructose corn syrup in them, which is giving half the country diabetes or pre diabetes. This one does to, so be aware if that's a concern. I asked them to check with the man in back, as their label didn't say. Once the national awareness rises, companies will migrate back to sugar . . . where they never should have left. I realize the good news my be somewhat dampened by the bad, but as a Nutritionist I'm always checking things out. I ate the nacho's anyway, with pork and chicken.

• Visited October 2013