“Great food”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Danna's was highly recommended to us by both Capt. Tater from the Duck tour (ticket stub gets you 50% off a dessert) and the concierge from Wyndham. My wife had a great serving of catfish - moist with a good crust. I had a generous serving of good pulled pork, and used the tasty, hot barbecue sauce. but the star was the Memphis rolls, oh my were they good.

We used our discount for Danna's version of Bananas Foster, different from New Orleans's famous flambeed dessert, is home made ice cream wrapped in two crêpes topped with banana slices and other goodies.

1  Thank SWVagabond
There are newer reviews for Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

You can depend on Danna's to serve the best, most consistent food in Branson for a fast food restaurant. The food is always served hot & is delicious. The servers are very nice and quick to attend to your wishes. We take all our guests here to eat.

2  Thank SueSmithJackson
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Another bbq place. My burger was so plain and blah, and by the way if yiu dont want it to be bloody you better let them know. The fries were. Straight oit of a plastic bag, my wifes bbg potato was mostly toppings, very little meat, service was good. Atmosphere was decent but nothing to write home about.
Anyway, not the best place for us.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The BBQ meat is moist, flavorful and delicious! Ribs and sausage are mouth-watering! We visit every time we are in Branson. At a recent Family Reunion the catered meal was wonderful!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Danna's was recommended by a local, so we decided to try it. My husband had the sausage plate and I had a grilled chicken salad.
The Sausage Plate came with fries, bbq beans, & cole slaw - and he said everything was really good. He cleaned his plate!
The salad was typical, and the portion was rather small for a dinner salad at a BBQ joint, but the ranch dressing was delicious.
I was a little disappointed in the Onion Rings. Only 6 rings to our order and they seemed to be prepared from frozen. I don't recommend these.
A neighboring table had ribs and burgers - these looked really good. We might have to go back and try something else.