“Off the beaten path but totally worth it!”

Danna's BBQ & Burger Shop
Ranked #10 of 377 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Peoria, Illinois
“Off the beaten path but totally worth it!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for dinner tonight. Noticed it was still packed at 8:30 on a Tuesday night so thought we would check out. Got the Smoked Pit Plate. Worth the 25.99 as it fed my husband and I and we had leftovers. Good barbecue all around but we both favored the chicken. Barbecue sauce was delicious. Hot was perfect for us. Would definitely go back!

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Busy, Busy, Busy”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

If you want a nice quiet dining experience, do not choose Danna's. This was our one evening out during our vacation and I was disappointed because I was expecting finer dining. It was packed, there was shuffling of tables to get everyone seated, and very noisy.

That said, there is a lot of food for the money and the service is fast and friendly. The decor is fun. With the exception of the pulled pork, the food was quite good. It was too dry for my liking. However, the coleslaw was just as I like it and the rolls were melt in your mouth delicious.

My guess, based on other reviews, is that the timing of your visit and what you choose to eat could make or break your satisfaction level.

• Visited July 2013
Colesville, Maryland
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is probably the best BBQ meal I've had. My family thoroughly enjoyed our meal at Danna's. My son had a burger he said was the best he ever had. My daughter and I love ribs, and they were an absolute delight! They were tender and fell off the bone, and the beef brisket and chicken was great too.
Nothing to complain about. Would make it a point to go again if I ever go back to Branson.

• Visited July 2013
Kansas City, MO
“Great choice”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

This place is a Branson fav of mine. They have great catfish, sausage, and BBQ. They also have killer rolls. You get a lot of food for your money so consider sharing. Sometimes this place is busy so be prepared to wait in line a bit, but it is worth the wait.

1 Thank angiinkc
New Baden, Illinois
“Family Favorite”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding food and excellent service. Great place for families. We visit multiple times every time we go to Branson. Already looking forward to going back.

1 Thank Bill G